NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Let’s go.

I’m probably gonna wear them 1-2 times and retire them until next year and so forth (if I win).

SneakerPolitics making this a nationwide raffle instead of local is a good sign. I’m feeling slightly optimistic.

SneakerPolitics making this a nationwide raffle instead of local is a good sign. I’m feeling slightly optimistic.
I hope so, im praying here, searching for anything. I even contacted that instagram ad, but I dont know.

Anybody now if we need to go up .5 size in these 6 protros like the 5’s compared to the OG’s.

im asking like I’m gonna secure a pair lmao

Anybody now if we need to go up .5 size in these 6 protros like the 5’s compared to the OG’s.

im asking like I’m gonna secure a pair lmao

I would just go with whatever size you went with 5’s.

I’m going TTS as I have with protro 1’s, 4’s, and 5’s. But I hoop in mine, I’ve been hearing if you wear casually to go up .5.

Def seems like more grinches

doesn’t mean muchin Grand scheme of things... just means more stores will back door

and still left to cop online and likely strike out

would be nice to grab for retail so heres
To
Hoping 🤝🤝🤝

I’m not sure if ppl are trying to just be hopeful or what. But there’s not many places that will be getting these. Hell out of the foot sites only footlocker, Snkrs and DSG are receiving these. Where is the it’s going to be a lot of these coming from?

1 down.....

Attachments

• 0C12E256-306B-469B-A63A-8D5C85C12B3B.png
    0C12E256-306B-469B-A63A-8D5C85C12B3B.png
    486.5 KB · Views: 383
Back
Top Bottom