NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Looks like there’ll be instore raffles for Shiekhs too

AF8F5367-A461-4007-9254-8F0F9194BCCB.png

I like my chances more and more!
Where do u see that? I did the raffle for the app but don’t see store raffle

Where do u see that? I did the raffle for the app but don’t see store raffle
Tap the drop down menu and scroll down to the raffle icon > enter store raffle. I don’t think my local has their raffle up yet. But you tap on “enter store raffle” then scan the QR code instore to enroll.

I just enrolled for Shiekh’s online raffle, and I’ll also enroll once available instore.

Tap the drop down menu and scroll down to the raffle icon > enter store raffle. I don’t think my local has their raffle up yet. But you tap on “enter store raffle” then scan the QR code instore to enroll.

I just enrolled for Shiekh’s online raffle, and I’ll also enroll once available instore.

Will it show on the app if the local store is going to get them or not? Don't want to be driving all over the city.

Anyway to know which Shiekh will have in-store? Or do we just have to call and hope they won't lie to us :smh:

edit: nevermind, can see on the App.

Last edited:
Ebay is flooded with ea Grinches>D and these clowns want over 5 6 7 bills for em’:lol:
And they ain’t budging

Happened with the 5 rings he had them at 320, i offered 265 then 285 and he declined and then a few days late he had them listed at 245.... what a bum :lol:

And they ain’t budging

Happened with the 5 rings he had them at 320, i offered 265 then 285 and he declined and then a few days late he had them listed at 245.... what a bum :lol:
Ha, I've seen that happen with BLs too. I offer $280, they decline and then they sell for $260 a couple days later.

Ha, I've seen that happen with BLs too. I offer $280, they decline and then they sell for $260 a couple days later.
Like you could’ve made more but nooooo you wanted to be “greedy”

After last nights MNF win i’m feeling good about these.

I HOPE THEY BRICK THESE SO I CAN COULD DOUBLE

Im in LA. Have you been calling around? Problem is, I’m not going to stand in a line with covid and all that.

Just looking at the apps, good amount of FTLs, Sheikhs doing in store raffles/reservations, pretty sure BAIT is doing one as well. Undefeated tbd. In store the only way I've been able to cop anything this year.

Anyway to know which Shiekh will have in-store? Or do we just have to call and hope they won't lie to us :smh:

edit: nevermind, can see on the App.

How did you find out which stores do an instore raffle. I had to call around.

Nevermind, I see that they list the releases being raffled at each location. That’s very helpful!

Just looking at the apps, good amount of FTLs, Sheikhs doing in store raffles/reservations, pretty sure BAIT is doing one as well. Undefeated tbd. In store the only way I've been able to cop anything this year.

Is FTL updated with the store list already? Says no FTL within 100 miles from me are getting them :emoji_thinking: .

How did you find out which stores do an instore raffle. I had to call around.

Not sure if it shows which store is doing the instore raffle, but it does show whether the store is getting them.
Just click on the Stores tab on the app and find your store, click on the store, and scroll down a bit. It'll show you the upcoming releases.

Edit: maybe it does mean that a raffle will be held if it shows the store receiving them. I clicked on the sneaker and it asked me to scan QR.

Is FTL updated with the store list already? Says no FTL within 100 miles from me are getting them :emoji_thinking: .

You in LA? So far there's like 10 stores within 25 miles of me that are getting them. That's way more than any of the 5s that came out.

You in LA? So far there's like 10 stores within 25 miles of me that are getting them. That's way more than any of the 5s that came out.

Nah, Bay Area. Thought it was weird that it didn't show any FTL getting them here since the HoH here usually gets Kobes. That's why I was wondering whether the store list is updated already.

Back
Top Bottom