NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 7.12.29 PM.png
Merry Christmas to me
80F54BE5-520B-4424-B09C-222AF94645CA.jpeg
For you guys who have them already, is it fair to say the protro upper doesn't quite have the gradient coloring the OGs did? Most of the pics make them seem that way to me.

$300 before taxes is the most I’m willing to pay for these, if not oh well I’m just gonna have to move on. At least I was able to get my other Kobe grail, the yellow BL this year.
Yea same here. I've wanted grinches since 2010 and was mad disappointed I didnt hit. But, I have a ceiling on what I'll pay for any pair. $300 is my max on these. Other possibility is getting a pair someone wears one or 2 times down the road that needs the $$.

$300 before taxes is the most I’m willing to pay for these, if not oh well I’m just gonna have to move on. At least I was able to get my other Kobe grail, the yellow BL 5 this year.
Yea same here. I've wanted grinches since 2010 and was mad disappointed I didnt hit. But, I have a ceiling on what I'll pay for any pair. $300 is my max on these. Other possibility is getting a pair someone wears one or 2 times down the road that needs the $$.
Agreed x1000, be something if all the reseller outlets put a cap on the Kobe prices. Lol

$300 before taxes is the most I’m willing to pay for these, if not oh well I’m just gonna have to move on. At least I was able to get my other Kobe grail, the yellow BL 5 this year.

Word. Someone wanted to take my Bruce Lee Vs plus $200 for the grinch 6. I had to pass.

$400 was my max but I didn’t think it would be this bad. After going 0/30+ on raffles and tries on SNKRS and footlocker I’m passed it.

Same. I’m offering 400 and being flatly told No lol.

Wow, Kobe gotta be looking out for the kid. Signed up for size 8 originally, was told I won but they only had 8.5 reserved for me, I wasn't gonna say no to that because if it ran slightly big then w/e. I went to go pick up today, got to the counter, and was told somebody else took the 8.5. At this point I was devastated, but then they told me they had an 8 for me. :nthat:

Fits like a glove to me. My sizing advice is to just go with whatever size you wear in all your other Kobes. I wear a size 8 in the 4, 6, 10, 11, 360 and these fit just how I like em - hugging my feet. Go half size up if you like a little toe room. I like mines snug because I hoop in my Kobes and prefer a nice lockdown to my foot. DO NOT HALF SIZE DOWN if you're one of those people who think they like snug fits. TTS is pretty snug already.

Easily my favorite pick up of the year.

grinch.jpeg

Are these only going up in price or what? Think im going to give it another week before I pay resale.

Another good question is what about left over pairs? I heard raffle winners had 2 days 🙄

Back
Top Bottom