NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

0B10A588-8B2F-4235-AB0B-D29D995BF777.jpeg

I had said I didn’t see these going for $350 and I said to the guy on the thread that bought them for $440 before release day that after we get L’s that will look like a steal. A couple of people made it seem like I was crazy but it’s an iconic shoe and one of the most desired Kobe ‘s. Plus the fact that the og was very limited to, I knew this wouldn’t be easy. It sucks that the prices continue to soar. I would have purchased early too but you can’t trust buying from someone on stockx all the time because after the release they can flake out and cancel anyway. I guess it’s worth the risk of seeing if they are honest and ship them.

Lol that was me you said that too. I had been saying the same thing. I thought $350 was the lowest they would go as well. I will say if $400 range is the max for grinches the others 6s should be easier or say less resell.

It isnt even a steal for him though cause they are a little cheaper now in that size. It’s only the larger sizes that are screwed. Resellers starting to realize money sizes in basketball sneakers are not 8s like dunks and 1s 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Yea almost $500 isn’t a steal for me but it does feel good honestly and it did then a month early on the grinches knowing I had them cause I would lose on SNKRS. Im glad I did it

Yea almost $500 isn’t a steal for me but it does feel good honestly and it did then a month early on the grinches knowing I had them cause I would lose on SNKRS. Im glad I did it

I said it then I would of paid what you paid for my size too even if they became cheaper like they are for you now. Peace of mind is worth the extra $50. This was unexpected though after seeing the amount of places getting them.

Anyone knows what’s next? Del sols or Kay yow or all star. I’m gonna be watching stock x soon as I see someone post an early shot of them in hand.

Lol that was me you said that too. I had been saying the same thing. I thought $350 was the lowest they would go as well. I will say if $400 range is the max for grinches the others 6s should be easier or say less resell.

Yea that was the right move if you really wanted them. They may wait another 10 years to retro them so while it sucks paying that crazy price it’s worth it if they are a favorite. It does suck that we have to pay a crazy resale prince for a shoe that isn’t as comfortable as the og though just like the V protros. The other VI’s won’t hit these crazy prices but I would say they will be at least the $300-350 range. My VI’s are holding up great so if I miss out on a new pair I’ll pass on resale but definitely need another pair of the Grinch’s.

Back
Top Bottom