NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Expect easter pink 6s...,easter weekend,thx nike yall didnt blow this roll out.we need a kobe watch every 24th of month and a prelude pack 2,lebron prelude pack 1 too

Let me make sure I get clearance to post em before I do haha. Not from my guys here but from websites that come in here and take the pics n post SMH

The 2021 pink 6s have no kay yow branding or breast cancer ribbon,expect around easter,late spring,will be new grinch of nba,seen john wall in pinks

Nike can’t use it without clearance. Wonder if they even bothered to try and work something out with them or just said **** it 🤦🏼‍♂️

people in 2021 still believing that low tops are the cause of injuries and high tops would prevent them like high tops or mids are steel boots protecting your feet from anything , if only the mids and high tops put slightly more pressure to the knees than the ankles and anyway every NBA players tapes his ankles hard every match so the injury plague thing regarding the lows by some is just nonsense , what matters is how a player behaves in court and how hard and usually he goes into the traffic that increases rapidly the chance that he will step on someones foot with a result of rolling his ankle or destoying his knee ligaments . Thats the reason players like derrick rose / kyrie irving for example have huge issues with their knees with all the slashing to the rim , going into the traffic compared to players with mid range game or 3pt shooters

y'all letting the same troll fool you again cause he changed his avy. it's the same dude that used to have zion in his avy and post bad info in every thread. not sure what enjoyment comes of that but he used to claim he was an adidas insider employee in the yeezy thread and would post bs. does the same thing in nike threads also. ignore and don't get your hopes up

regarding injuries of course you're going to see more in the nba because so many guys wear them so the chances of seeing players get hurt in them is higher purely because of the sample size. sole collector posted a stat from last season that something like 55% of the nba players play in some model of kobe.
Def valid stat on the Kobes being apart of injuries as his kicks are predominantly worn across the league.... and of course injuries being apart of the game.... it's a direct correlation... but doesnt mean the kicks are the cause.

Seeing The Pink Kobes on IG from gal hoopers now.. . Guess we cant call then Kay Yows or Think Pinks with the ribbon off. That was my motivation in wanting them as far as their meaning but with with it off not so much

Y’all fell for the bait for that guy’s trolls :lol: He tried to claim he worked on the design for Giannis’s shoes and that he knew Giannis or something crazy in the Zoom Freak 1 thread
That's why I said he makes me laugh :lol:

Y’all fell for the bait for that guy’s trolls :lol: He tried to claim he worked on the design for Giannis’s shoes and that he knew Giannis or something crazy in the Zoom Freak 1 thread

I remember when DRN3W DRN3W called the orange All Bros Freak 1s the Guccis because Gucci was seen wearing them :rofl:
**** was jokes in that thread. Had people struggling trying to figure out which colorway he was talking about :lol:

Ohhhh that’s that guy. didn’t realize without the picture of zion :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom