NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

They were some Breds that he said came out in 2016. But I just think it’s hideous to pay that much for shoes, especially Jordan 1’s!!! Everybody else had those shoes for $300-400 on eBay. But he allowed someone to rip him off. If he was my biological child, he would’ve gotten knocked out! Lol!
They’re selling for more than $400 :lol:

Nobody has been “anti-reseller” more than me. But my crazy teen stepson bought some Jordan 1’s for $700+ and had the audacity to look at me and my wife like we’re stupid. So my 40th birthday is April 1st and I decided to treat myself to some protro 6’s. I lucked up on eBay for $260! I’m not gonna stress myself out about kids anymore because kids give zero cares about us! Lol! I’ve been on a spending spree these past two weeks! And I also think many of us will be able to cop the rest of the 6’s with ease except for the OC’s.
For reference purposes....
Screenshot_20210324-061850_StockX.jpg

Ok sooooo I've been contemplating selling my 2020 Flint 13s and Cheetos racers to pay for the Grinches.... Am I crazy?

So called 181st store in NYC and they said they sold the kobes yesterday. Drove to 125th and they said they sold them yesterday as well and it was first come fcfs... and that corporate just told them to randomly release it. Smh

So called 181st store in NYC and they said they sold the kobes yesterday. Drove to 125th and they said they sold them yesterday as well and it was first come fcfs... and that corporate just told them to randomly release it. Smh

I haven’t worked retail in a pandemic but i did work for Champs a few years ago and FTL Inc mightily controls launch release shoes. I don’t see them saying “randomly release it”. I can see them saying, release the shoes on a FCFS orderly manner. What you said was basically allowing them to backdoor. Then the garbage we heard about allowing people to purchase the All-stars IF they purchase the AJ3 is ridiculous too. Again, i can see corporate saying something similar but not necessarily forcing people to make the AJ3 purchase.

do we have any current FTL INC employees in this thread?

I haven’t worked retail in a pandemic but i did work for Champs a few years ago and FTL Inc mightily controls launch release shoes. I don’t see them saying “randomly release it”. I can see them saying, release the shoes on a FCFS orderly manner. What you said was basically allowing them to backdoor. Then the garbage we heard about allowing people to purchase the All-stars IF they purchase the AJ3 is ridiculous too. Again, i can see corporate saying something similar but not necessarily forcing people to make the AJ3 purchase.

do we have any current FTL INC employees in this thread?
When I say randomly... I mean without previous notification to the public. So they gave them the go ahead to release yesterday and yes on a fcfs basis. But how the heck they get sold out... it's not like people knew.

Sketchy release tactics mean only one thing... And I highly doubt resellers go to FTL each and every day on the off chance that a shoe gets released fcfs. They gotta have an inside guy that tells them when they'll finally drop so they can line up ahead of time or even have enough time to loop.

In this day n age it wouldn’t surprise me how many ppl have hookups just because stores want to sell their stock of all shoes for personal & store gain. It’s a vicious cycle we’re currently going thru

Copped the All Stars off eBay today for $288 out the door. Size 11. Missed out on both the Grinchs and All Stars. Glad to have these and only $100 above MSRP wasn’t to terrible. Can’t wait to get these in hand.

So they basically sold them to resellers and friends.

Bots ate em all though, forget about it

Took all of 3 seconds.

Got a pair of all stars for 275 shipped. I firmly believed that this pair could be had after release for the same price or lower than pre release.

Back
Top Bottom