NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

That’s crazy

I’ve always been strongly against fakes just off principle. I’ve always said even if fakes were literally 1:1 replicas with absolutely zero differences, I still wouldn’t go to the dark side, just because I would know, and it would bother me.

But if they make reps that are actually higher quality with better tech, for on court purposes... and they cost $80....now that’s a whole other wrinkle I never expected 😂

Right???
Makes no sense that a replica that cost $80 can have forefoot and heel zoom, but a freaking PROTRO can't!

Right???
Makes no sense that a replica that cost $80 can have forefoot and heel zoom, but a freaking PROTRO can't!
But then how will they get you to buy them again in 2027 when they retro them again :rofl:

Please tell me these break in, I’ve been wearing the all stars and the toe box area is so tight width wise my toes are numb. I went TTS and my foot is only slightly wide. Half size up woulda been too long for me I think.

Please tell me these break in, I’ve been wearing the all stars and the toe box area is so tight width wise my toes are numb. I went TTS and my foot is only slightly wide. Half size up woulda been too long for me I think.
I’ve got wide-flat feet, and generally go a half size up, but went TTS and the All Stars killed my toes. But, that was only for the first two wears. Now, 5ish wears in, they’re definitely better, but I can only do them in thinner socks

I’ve got wide-flat feet, and generally go a half size up, but went TTS and the All Stars killed my toes. But, that was only for the first two wears. Now, 5ish wears in, they’re definitely better, but I can only do them in thinner socks
Yall wide footers keep making the same mistake lol. "Go half sz up!"

I hope they release the Booker “Valley“ PE. With his play and the Suns success I do not see why they shouldn‘t, but with Nike you never know!
if Nike will stick to what is rumored, then I will try to get the preludes and then I am done.
The prelude 6s were apart of the line up for the protros? Confused as to why. No other model brought back their prelude in protro form

D0BDF1CD-21BC-4983-9417-F0009F0F3BA3.png

The prelude 6s were apart of the line up for the protros? Confused as to why. No other model brought back their prelude in protro form

A couple of people in here mentioned that the Preludes will receive the Protro treatment, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom