NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Happy I was able to grab most of the protros and didn't get bent over totally on them.

Just stinks that this truly might be it.

Wow. Stunning this turned out to be real.
Nobody wins here, though Nike is least affected. Not selling Kobes is a fractional dent to its overall income.
I guess Vanessa wins in the sense there will be no more complaints about releases flooding her social. But she’s never going to recoup that sneaker money. Like others have said, I have no interest in Kobe-branded sneakers he never did anything in.
ive
Adidas can swoop in for the win .. work something out with Vanessa .. Re-Release his early shoes & make them more available

True, got the Carpe Diems 4s for $120, but that’s b4 he died

Exactly. I got POP and CDs with a coupon at footlocker a couple months after release. The grinches were produced in way higher numbers than all prior protros, it's just the type of shoe that no matter what is gonna sell out and have people going crazy like a black/red jordan 1 or something. All star protro 6s sold out, but people locally were struggling to move them at 250 after release. I guarantee all the regular GW colorways going forward would slowly stop selling out and start being regularly available.

I do agree they could start making more kids pairs, but that could be easily fixed I'm sure. The article says she wanted the same lifetime deal as Lebron and Jordan. The whole thing is disappointing as a huge Kobe fan. His legacy after the tragedy was being kept alive by the shoes and all the guys who trained under him wearing his kicks and ballin like Dbook. Hopefully a resolution is found, cause a new line or going back to adidas just isn't going to feel the same as getting all the protros of the best hoop line ever made

I ordered a pair yesterday for the wife. I hope this person ends up shipping them or else she is going to be PISSED.

Attachments

• 4B020BCA-2F77-4A25-9799-C585CBB46904.jpeg
    4B020BCA-2F77-4A25-9799-C585CBB46904.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 207
Vanessa is out of her mind. She wants jordan brand or lebron money? 1 billion lifetime deal? Lol

Attachments

• C5E77AFC-CC85-48C3-A79F-E9F9CB60BE11.png
    C5E77AFC-CC85-48C3-A79F-E9F9CB60BE11.png
    824.4 KB · Views: 457
If this truly over, how much longer would NBA players be able to ID Kobe 6’s? End of the season? They seem to be the most popular shoe right now and of course in the bubble according to articles posted in this thread.

Vanessa is out of her mind. She wants jordan brand or lebron money? 1 billion lifetime deal? Lol

Yeah that ain't happening. Lebrons deal was already an overpay in the first place.

It does sound like Vanessa wants a deal done so hopefully they'll meet in the middle.

Kobe has a large Fan base overseas as well as a large asian fan base. That’s a lot of money to be losing out on tbh. definitely worth the lifetime deal. (Idk about the money amount 1 billion even for bron seems wild)

But like it was said stars come and go but Nike has dropped the ball recently, curry is a horrible example because look how they handled him coming back to the swoosh, could’ve had another big star but they couldn’t even get the pitch right.

I don’t think Zion is gonna do too much, signature shoe wise, we all know how athletes do under JB :lol:

Bron, still waiting to see what they do after he hangs it up before i comments because as of right now they are just relying on retro-ing old models. His dog models been outlet bound since the 12/13 which isn’t a bad thing but i think you gotta have that balance where certain ones hot outlets and others are popular, if that makes sense. Bron’s still aren’t moving like that have got better in the last year but that’s due to everyone trying to be a reseller :lol:

She wants similar deals to keep kobe with nike for a while. Doesn’t say she wants 1 billion dollars flat out. Basically means she wants them to have similar structures.

Protros/Lifestyle/Clothing etc etc.

Lets not act like MJ wasn’t about to dip until NIKE got they **** together. Same applies here

I definitely agree with VB on getting more kids/women sizes in his products especially with how big he was pushing it
update:
691A30B7-6161-4295-A943-B7A1E858FA68.jpeg

Kobe has a large Fan base overseas as well as a large asian fan base. That’s a lot of money to be losing out on tbh. definitely worth the lifetime deal. (Idk about the money amount 1 billion even for bron seems wild)

Doesn't matter if that huge fan base ain't buying shoes. Like others have said, except for hype CWs, the protro 1s and 4s went to outlets, 5s got a bump after his death but cooled when they dropped too many CWs and produced too much. Now non-grinch 6s could be had for retail. The demand just ain't there.

Back
Top Bottom