NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I got my Dem Sol’s in and will customize them into a Hollywood PE, since I prefer darker shoes. Once the job is done, I will post photos.

as for the remaining VI releases. I hope there will still be an OG release besides the Mamba Forever one.

I hope this ain’t him….
E1E1C0E5-D7B8-4A4F-B3B6-AF4BBD9CF67C.png

Most likely eBay charging global shipping. Are these available in the usual spots or limited anyone know? Any info on numbers?

Nike should delay the Kobe & Gigi 6 release, make a ton of pairs so everyone who wants a pair gets one, and then donate some/all of the proceeds to the Mamba & Mambacita Sports Foundation.

Win win win situation.

I doubt that Nike’s going to do that. They should, but they most likely won’t.
Yup, there’s absolutely no point in making them limited.

That might be the last Nike Kobe shoe ever

Nike could literally make 5 million pairs and they would still instantly sell out

the demand for kobes will always exceed production bc he’s not here anymore 🥲🥲🥲

Looks like pairs are surfacing on eBay for the Mamba Forever...

here’s the production date apparently
B88A9E25-CC46-480B-9454-1B37206588F8.png

Curious couldn’t they release everything that was under contract technically?

4C8F6D11-30B6-4237-8F28-110F32FED432.jpeg

Nah, these too wild. I’d rather adidas keep outta this. Sheath is more iconic than the Afro-Kobe logo. Loved most of his adidas sigs, but these are the absolute worst.
I always wanted these to release to the public lol! I wouldnt mind for a Mamba Brand to be started i just hope that the designers are on point with everything. If that happens it was probably already in the works. If Nike says no and another company can offer her what shes looking for like adidas might be willing to do then so be it. Its business.
I appreciate Nike however Nike has been known to drop the ball i cant even lie about that.

shame that they got lucky with Early/unreleased pairs and their first thought was “Oh let me sell these on ebay” :smh: :smh: :smh: I bet all of them claim to be “fans”…. game full of money hungry 🤡

At this rate Nike/vanessa just needs to give Undftd rights to drop the rest of the Protros

Both of their collabs after death have been great

Not including PE’s but the 6s probably have the least colorways out of all the protros?

Such disrespect to one of the best basketball shoes ever!

Back
Top Bottom