NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

If the Nike deal was truly going extinct, you’d think Nike would just full throttle Kobe’s, it would blow their sales numbers and Vanessa would be happy since all fans got pairs.
Why would they hold back and stay true to their “limited” strategy if the line was expiring? Wouldn’t you milk it for it all it’s worth?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Nike can't produce that many pairs instantly. Plus if the contract didn't get renewed, maybe they can't make/produce more. Just sell off whatever was already made? Idk the intricacies, but tha'ts what I would be assuming.

If the Nike deal was truly going extinct, you’d think Nike would just full throttle Kobe’s, it would blow their sales numbers and Vanessa would be happy since all fans got pairs.
Why would they hold back and stay true to their “limited” strategy if the line was expiring? Wouldn’t you milk it for it all it’s worth?

Honestly, who knows with Nike? They don’t follow conventional wisdom a lot of the time.

Would there be enough time for them to alter the strategy/production numbers before the deal expires anyway? I’m not so sure.

How do you know she is lying?

And what widow has to battle for public perception?

She seems to be. She didn't have to say she invited his parents in the middle of the induction speech when she hadn't. A third party reached out to the parents and said they could buy their tickets and plane and hotel if they wanted too.

I didn't say she is lying about the Nike's, but we have no reason to go by her word that she is really upset because of the lack of availability. THAT was for the public, because I'm sure if Nike offered the number she wants she wouldn't care about limited availability.

1621897322853.png

I really like that gradient effect on these.

Back
Top Bottom