NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Idgaf about the Gigi shoes nor do I have this strong connection to them like you think I do. I just want Vanessa stop whining.. we can’t get one pair to hoop in yet she had tons giving them away to the kardashians of all people. So she needs to take the L and stop crying. Life goes on and get off my ****
Dude I just love quoting you to read your response. Can’t make this stuff about. You’re like those crazy fans who meet a celebrity at every signing and get hurt that they don’t remember you.

This part of the statement made me cringe. Made it obvious you don't have any kids to say something like that. May need to articulate that thought a little better.

Are you slow?

It means that every time she looks at her daughters it should be a remembrance of Kobe. That's his lasting legacy to her.

but you guys think it's about some sneakers.

Dude I just love quoting you to read your response. Can’t make this stuff about. You’re like those crazy fans who meet a celebrity at every signing and get hurt that they don’t remember you.
And ur like my number one fan now... following a grown man on a message board. How do you feel?? Probably pretty stupid

Are you slow?

It means that every time she looks at her daughters it should be a remembrance of Kobe. That's his lasting legacy to her.

but you guys think it's about some sneakers.

Had like two or three other ppl call you out on that comment and decide to come at me and call me slow?

Idgaf about the Gigi shoes nor do I have this strong connection to them like you think I do. I just want Vanessa stop whining.. we can’t get one pair to hoop in yet she had tons giving them away to the kardashians of all people. So she needs to take the L and stop crying. Life goes on and get off my ****
Nobody should have a strong connection to them. We are a fan of Kobe Bean Bryant, the black mamba and his shoes. People dont care about jordan’s or lebron’s wife and kids.

VB, you didnt sign the contract. Move on. Stop trying to bash the company that had a great relationship for 18 years 2003-2021 and made your family a lot of money

Great relationship? wasn't word he was about to leave nike before he passed?
nike and kobe made 11 sig shoes. Not counting the 2k4, 2k5, hyperdunk, AD. If thats not great, i dont know what is

I dont believe that article and that man looking for clout. It didnt come from Kobe himself

It would've been a sign of goodwill for Nike to send the Mambacitas to the Bryant family, but if there was no existing deal/contract, what's the obligation for Nike to send a pair? Production for those were probably completed after the deal expired (correct me if I'm wrong about the production dates).
💯💯💯💯💯

crz777 crz777 " So she needs to take the L and stop crying. Life goes on and get off my **** "

Your empathy is absolutely mind-boggling. seriously guy, what is wrong with you?

your self-centered, "poor is me, I cant hoop in a basketball shoe because she gave sneakers to her friends" reasoning is sad and childish.

Again, grow up.
look at the BIG picture.
be better than this.

^im not perfect but I can’t have feelings at all? Kobe was a big part of my life too. Yea I didn’t know the damn guy but I can prob vouch for a lot of people here.. again yes I’m sorry she lost them but we all lose people... I lost my closest uncle last month. Can’t she move on aswell? And I’m sure she will but she’s complaining just as much as I am. People have different opinions and this is mine *mic drop*

Not that this needs to be stated, but the Bryant family is 100% in the right here, and Nike is 10000% in the wrong with how they've handled Kobe's line since his passing. I don't think anyone can truthfully argue that Nike has not been disrespectful to Kobe's legacy.

With all that being said, the PR hit Nike is taking right now is massive. This story has been picked up by just about every relevant media outlet.

I'm beyond happy Vanessa is going pure Mamba slayer on Nike. Sometimes the giant needs a reminder that the little guy can cause some damage with a swift kick to the corporate giant balls.

In terms of the actual shoe: Nike should've used common sense and offered to do a mass GR of the release with a substantial portion of sales going to the Mambacita foundation.

And good LORD do I WANT A PAIR

I lost all respect for Vanessa after she filed a lawsuit to sue the dead pilot and try to take his money and estate. Like come on, there is no way the pilot tried to kill everyone on this chopper. Why are you trying to take the money that should go to the pilot’s family smh when you have way than enough and set for life

Uhhh lawyer here, that's how personal injury lawsuits work. You name the people at fault/involved.

I was going to go in on the jokes but real talk, the emotions involved in losing a loved one that's also a public figure (that everyone has an opinion about) ... I can't even comprehend. Honestly better to keep your conscience clear than to say anything unnecessary that an older/wiser you would be embarrassed about later.

From a personal stand point I gotta side with Vanessa on this one. This is a shoe that has clear indictations of
Not that this needs to be stated, but the Bryant family is 100% in the right here, and Nike is 10000% in the wrong with how they've handled Kobe's line since his passing. I don't think anyone can truthfully argue that Nike has not been disrespectful to Kobe's legacy.

With all that being said, the PR hit Nike is taking right now is massive. This story has been picked up by just about every relevant media outlet.

I'm beyond happy Vanessa is going pure Mamba slayer on Nike. Sometimes the giant needs a reminder that the little guy can cause some damage with a swift kick to the corporate giant balls.

In terms of the actual shoe: Nike should've used common sense and offered to do a mass GR of the release with a substantial portion of sales going to the Mambacita foundation.

And good LORD do I WANT A PAIR

IMO....Nike hasn't cared about their PR for many, many years now. They have the machine working so well nothing can stop it. This situation is nothing but a blip on the radar for them.

I believe I said it earlier but most of us in here are thinking emotionally and not from a business sense. Yes, emotionally it would make perfect sense to release the shoe as a mass GR and donate 100% of the profits to the Mamabacita Foundation but Nike is a profit, share holder accounting business not a charity.

Business is cut throat and that is what we are seeing played out right now.

Nike cuts charity checks on the regular. Even offering to cut a portion of the sales to the foundation would be nothing to their bottomline.

now she jus mad cuz her hippie sofa wear clothing wuza bust

fanz want shoes and nike DESIGNED those

shell be selling kobe face socks next or mugs or rubbas

iu

Back
Top Bottom