NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

3LEy.gif

Daughter was sitting in my lap this morning while I was on snkrs and saw these and asked about them. She's only 4 so I told her about Kobe, Gigi, the crash, and the shoes. Her name is Gracie but I call her G or Gigi so of course she wanted a pair. After I was able to buy a pair for me, I had to break the news to her that they didn't make little kids. Her head dropped and she went to her room to pout.

Have some perspective. If not for an overzealous pilot, she's celebrating her birthday today with her father by her side. Stop crying about ****ing shoes.

Damn that hit me. I see so much of my daughter and I in them. Well other than the basketball skill but you get what I mean. She's my mini me like Gigi was to Kobe. RIP to them.

Just realized if i really want these i could trade my white undefeated 5’s for them

Glad I got em but yeah Nike is FOS talking about “select members with the mamba mentality” lmao. Most people selected don’t have Kobe purchases in their account, and that includes me. Not because I don’t have a bunch of Kobe’s, but because it’s f*cking impossible to get anything off SNKRs anymore :lol:

They need to just say it’s random because that’s exactly what it is

Slept until 10 and woke up to the exclusive access invite push notification that disappears after you click it. Missed my window by an hour.

Was given access but slept through it and missed it. No I have no Kobe’s in my purchase history, or anything in my SNKRS activity that would say I have a mamba mentality. I hope the ones who want these actually get picked.

Back
Top Bottom