NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Thought I was special when I got EA only to realize half the country got it lol. My bro got EA and he’s never bought a pair of Kobe’s in his life, but he saw the notification too late.
im glad I set my alarm before 7. I was on the page trying to check out before I even received the EA notification. It took a few minutes of errors, but thank goodness I was able to check out my size. They’re going straight to feet the second they come in!
D46FF6AC-85F0-4A61-89CF-BC5AAA5CF59D.jpeg

Also glad I picked up a few of the Mamba Sports Academy stuff on eastbay a few years back. Gonna get matchy matchy when they come in lol.
9EBB5E6A-7A44-4CF3-BA1A-A5C40D123648.jpeg

Nike could give a damn about Kobe and Gigi. They LOVE this exclusivity nonsense. They only care about building hype for the brand. 90% of every pair sold (at least) is going resale so what's the difference who gets them at the jump?
vanessa could have fixed this

Man, some of y’all get in your feelings too much, they’re just shoes. Go outside and get some sun or something.

Exactly on what would have been her daughters sweet 16, she's supposed to be concerned that everybody got some kicks.

Until a month ago, we weren't even getting these or other Kobe's. Somebody was going to miss out and be unhappy regardless.

I mean I thought V made it clear she wanted Kobe’s to be available for his fans and hoopers, not limited and sucked into the resale culture shenanigans. For all we know, she folded, and Nike gonna play their limited release BS. Meet 1% of the demand. We can only go by what we see. Maybe the future releases will be different. With that said I don’t think it’s our place to blame or second guess V. The situation is a lot more complicated than just ensuring Kobe’s are a GR.

Back
Top Bottom