NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

EA pair came in. Lasership had me sweating.
40DD6CBD-9D7E-4475-93FC-FE3C36A73069.jpeg
26A38A33-621E-43CA-9258-AFAC13EBE3BD.jpeg
30E9F21F-4818-434F-9270-3B96FF65FBF0.jpeg
How the fit?

Did anyone not yet receive tracking for the mambacita sweet 16s from nike?

Fedex said they tried to deliver and I was not home……I was home all day and the time that the attempt was mad I was on my front step….not a fedex truck in site on the block wtf! 😡😡😡
I’m not sure which is more flagrant. I was supposed to receive mine today but they’ve been bouncing around every other city around me other than my own. I think I’ll wait until tomorrow for it to clear up. Hopefully just a hiccup.

My was pair was delivered to the wrong address. It happens a lot on my block. I ran over the house (one cul-de-sac over) with the same house number and saw them on the porch. I rang the door bell, waited, grab the box and dipped. Too close of a call. Delivery drivers be sloppy with attention to detail around here.

My was pair was delivered to the wrong address. It happens a lot on my block. I ran over the house (one cul-de-sac over) with the same house number and saw them on the porch. I rang the door bell, waited, grab the box and dipped. Too close of a call. Delivery drivers be sloppy with attention to detail around here.
All that person had to do was google “Kobe 6 Sweet 16” and you would have never seen them.

Damnnnn. Yea that's wild

Damn...yeah with LaserShip you'll either get them tomorrow or never. More than likely never. SMFH.

Exactly my experience. They lost two of my packages during the holidays, but the last 4-5 shipments handled by them arrived in 24-48 hours.

It's literally joe-schmo in his car with a "LS" magnet on it. Thankfully I'm in an area that is covered by the same dude, so he knows my house.

Back
Top Bottom