NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I don’t but I waited for them to come to the door. I’m the only black guy on the block, easy to find.

Fed ex delivered their cupcakes to our house today and we took it to them. The guy made no mentioning of me coming by yesterday. Guess he doesn’t have a camera like the rest of us.
Lmao. I mean you would've seen the camera when you went to their door.

I don’t but I waited for them to come to the door. I’m the only black guy on the block, easy to find.

Fed ex delivered their cupcakes to our house today and we took it to them. The guy made no mentioning of me coming by yesterday. Guess he doesn’t have a camera like the rest of us.
Might as well bring it up so they’ll look out when it happens in the future

They ordered cupcakes via fedex, so you can’t trust them. Unusual activity.

I'd say nows the time to start paying attention to how many bids are placed on a site like SX versus how much stock is being posted.

It'll vary by size and unfortunately for this release, bigger sizes will be screwed and will need to cut a fatter check. The stock numbers are just too heavily skewed on the smaller end of scale.

I think the sizes that have the best shot of further drops are 7-10.

So for example, if you're a size 9 like me, highest bid is currently $492, lowest ask is $515. There are also quite a few pairs that people have listed at #s like $550, $600 (12), $1,000 (18! lol).

In theory, if you read the high bids correctly versus stock, you'll be able to buy at a lower price than it is today.

That's generally what happens on releases. Obviously these Gigi's are an outlier, but I think 7-10 sizes will be able to see a further drop.

Bigger sizes, I feel so bad for yall that want these as resell is brutal.

When to buy? I hate that question cause its so hard in this game. I personally would still hold off on buying if I'm in the 7-10 size range. I wouldn't consider buying until no earlier than next week. Maybe longer depending on how the high bids go.

Stock just came in, so people are now letting them go
Need someone to sell for less than $899. That has been the lowest for size 12 and fluctuates.

But I know as soon as I buy it at 899 it’s gonna dip lower and I’m gonna be pissed

Miss you Kobe.

453E6B69-263E-45CC-9E4B-07C2BA8AE2CB.jpeg

For all the criticism about how Nike released these, a lot of us got W's. It's been releases where it seemed like there were nothing but L's.

and if they did pre orders are they going to have it open for a week, because people missed out on limited ID releases with the 9's and 10's.

@gohawks you crushing me man I got the 90d. You must be really good at shooting if you got the Mark IV? You got a page? Man Camera people take the phones photo comparisons serious 😂

Closeup shots like that and the iphone is HIGHLY capable. Of course a DSLR with a good lens will be better though. I have a Canon 6D with a 16-35 f/4 and a 35 f/1.8 that I used to use a lot.

No food for a week… worth it. Humans can survive for a month without food.
I hope you are kidding! No shoe is worth that much. Even if I wasn't able to secure them at retail would I pay anywhere near that! But congrats!

Me and my family are big sneaker heads and I’m shocked my little sister tried to get these past Kobe’s. But when was the freaking drop?!!! I had my notifications and all on. I’ve bought religiously on SNKRS app, including Kobe’s when I was able to hit! So only folks in Cali were able to get these?

Me and my family are big sneaker heads and I’m shocked my little sister tried to get these past Kobe’s. But when was the freaking drop?!!! I had my notifications and all on. I’ve bought religiously on SNKRS app, including Kobe’s when I was able to hit! So only folks in Cali were able to get these?
Drop was via exclusive access only on SNKRS

and only like 5 stores got them in LA

Closeup shots like that and the iphone is HIGHLY capable. Of course a DSLR with a good lens will be better though. I have a Canon 6D with a 16-35 f/4 and a 35 f/1.8 that I used to use a lot.
If it’s an iPhone 12 Pro Max or older you have to buy a separate app. It’s just my luck I got the 12 Pro, and then this year they release the 13 series which has Macroshot included.

Back
Top Bottom