NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I miss this thread. I haven't hooped since the pandemic started... what happened to all the rotation pics? We used to have standards in here :emoji_laughing:

Hold up did they wear these jerseys in a game? Lmao wut
Or was it an open practice?
AF5B2DA8-4C41-4BF6-B077-BF7E2D1BC1E0.jpeg

I hope they are making a million pairs of Del Sols with the time 😆
Before the new agreement, one of the valid points of opinion was that it would be hard to restart the Kobe line independent of a company/producer like Nike.

Someone could have crocheted a pair of Kobes this past year and they would have outproduced Nike 1 -0.

At the start of the year...if someone would have confirmed there would be a new deal in place come March...and this many PEs would get produced in the months after...

It would have seemed unimaginable that there would be zero releases for the holiday season.

Real hype: PS5-there was a chip shortage. Sony seemed to be doing everything they could to get them into the hands of people who wanted to purchase them for their intended use. They even cut out the middle man somewhat, and released them directly to customers, helping people avoid resellers/bots.

Manufactured hype: This sneaker line?

At the start of the year...if someone would have confirmed there would be a new deal in place come March...and this many PEs would get produced in the months after...

It would have seemed unimaginable that there would be zero releases for the holiday season.

Real hype: PS5-there was a chip shortage. Sony seemed to be doing everything they could to get them into the hands of people who wanted to purchase them for their intended use. They even cut out the middle man somewhat, and released them directly to customers, helping people avoid resellers/bots.

Manufactured hype: This sneaker line?

there are no new PE's, all the PE's we have seen are from 2+ years ago.

i speculate players will start to get their kobe 8 PE's in the new year, then 8 protro shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom