NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Do yall want other NT’ers to fill out the raffles for yall too?
This :lol:. Maybe all raffles haven’t been posted in here, but there has been a good number, if not the majority, of raffles that have been posted in here.

Also, this is a forum. Discourse with ppl agreeing or disagreeing is going to happen. Telling ppl not to is kind of funny though.

My closest FTL to me that are getting them is 80 miles away. If I'm being honest I might be better off paying resell than driving an hour and a half both ways to pick them up.

If my size 10 drops to 300 ish after shipping and tax I will think about it.

It's simple... if you have info on a raffle and don't mind posting it.. then do so. Every comment doesn't have to be acknowledged if you ain't addressing it
Pretty sure that’s what been happening here. They’ve been posted as they’ve been seen/come available.

My closest FTL to me that are getting them is 80 miles away. If I'm being honest I might be better off paying resell than driving an hour and a half both ways to pick them up.

If my size 10 drops to 300 ish after shipping and tax I will think about it.

Gas money gonna equal the resell price.. 80 miles is crazy

People complain just to complain,

But interestingly enough won't attempt to do what they complain about.

Why complain but do nothing to make it better?

On another note, on feet again. Went with the black joggers because I upset some folks with the red ones...🤣🤣🤣
20231213_073555.jpg

People complain just to complain,

But interestingly enough won't attempt to do what they complain about.

Why complain but do nothing to make it better?

On another note, on feet again. Went with the black joggers because I upset some folks with the red ones...🤣🤣🤣
20231213_073555.jpg
I was def one of the ones upset with the red ones lol

But yea with his request.... if you not gonna add a link..... keep it pushing. Ignoring is less energy wasted than responding

Mocking someone's comment with excessive sarcasm comes off as quite unoriginal. Although I acknowledge that times have evolved, it doesn't diminish the validity of their remarks. While you aim for laughs, I find humor more meaningful when it transcends simple punchlines and resonates with a deeper understanding.

Okay

*Keep your eyes out for a potential SNKRs pass for these today*

*Keep your eyes out for a potential SNKRs pass for these today*

Just forwarding what I saw posted elsewhere, can’t confirm 100%

Back
Top Bottom