NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

shoooo, im jus tryna get 1 lol

But a double would be a hella nice xmas gift

I got 3 pears for the last Grinch drop all from local in store raffles so selfishly I need a double up for the culture and my sasquatch size 14 shouldn't be in high demand but we'll see.

Old NT was helpful.

I remember when the zoom kobe 1 went straight to the outlets with the blackout colorway and guy posted which store had them and we all called them and got it shipped for only $35.

Now today, you had dudes expecting everything for free at YOUR expense.

I had a guy who axed me to get him the the playoff 12s when they recently re-released and then he had the hardacity to axe me to pay for shipping ON MY DIME to him all the way in Florida, and overnight it too cause he needed it for some event.

:lol: I wonder if it's the same NT'er that did something similar to me. I said I'd be happy oop them a new release for retail + shipping, and then after I bought them, they tried to negotiate for free shipping :smh:

That said, there have been some great NT'ers on here who saved me from paying resale; for that alone, I'm grateful for this community.

I got 3 pears for the last Grinch drop all from local in store raffles so selfishly I need a double up for the culture and my sasquatch size 14 shouldn't be in high demand but we'll see.

Hopefully you not on Atl bc we competing on the same shoe size lol.

I was fortunate enough to get 2 pair of protro grinches for retail and ultimately sold one. I wanted boff but the resell market was too good to pass up

Can you enter for me and pay for em? That’s how folks did it back in the day?

Yeah man I got you. Gotta bring the old NT back....

1038.gif

Good luck bro. I think you should be good.

I’ve entered damn near every raffle possible and if I win all of them idgaf, they’re all gonna get worn and on the hardwood. Just need 1 though 🙏.

Still can't believe someone axed me to overnight for free across the country. It was about $80 to ship

Man years ago I had Shane Victorino (former MLB player so you know he got money) hit me up on instagram asking me to find him some Freddy SBs. This was back when they were like $3k or so. I finally found him a pair and purchased them and the dude went ghost for like 2 weeks. I posted them for sale on instagram and then he finally hit me up and sent me money for them. I asked the dude what shipping he wanted and he asked for overnight shipping. I got them boxed up and all that and he had the nerve to ask to split the shipping costs :lol:

I didn’t ask for a finders fee or tip or anything like that because it was fun trying to find him but I’ll be damned if I lost money on HIS shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom