NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Grown men mad at a WIDOW over shoes. I don’t want to get banned but the last few pages of this thread have been super garbage. Raffle complaints - oh it used to be a certain way effin boohoo use google - lazy self entitled 🤬, Vanessa daggers - get a grip

The worst of NT is here in this thread.
1702786153753.gif

Thought it was obvious I was being facetious. I will say though, I have way more respect for someone who puts in the time and effort to gain a edge by running a bot than I do for someone who blames Kobe’s wife for them taking Ls.

I was being sarcastic because you said something so asinine, the paraphrased “be better at buying shoes” is where I pulled the bot line from. Those people are part of an unsolved problem, in spite of what Nike says.

I stand by my statement in putting a small part of the blame on Vanessa Bryant. Nike & resellers have warranted far more blame for the Kobe retro’s being a deterrence to being a fan and shoe buyer. All it takes is Vanessa asking Nike to drop more. Maybe she will, maybe she doesn’t care and has other concerns. Maybe she has no idea people are charging $560 for a size 12 on stock x. I don’t know. I do know, I love Kobe, I want to wear his shoes and think of how great a player he was, how special his legacy is to me because I got to see Jordan play, in person, and then Kobe, then LeBron, then Steph, etc. In this world we have far bigger issues than shoes. However, if there is something that can be done to put smiles on faces, no matter the bubble you’re in, you do all you can all the time. That’s how I feel, and I won’t apologize for it, and people are fine to disagree with me, or agree with me, it doesn’t change my life one bit. I’m still going to get up, go for a run, scratch my dog’s ears and watch football tomorrow.

With now moving down to DMV.... I know my access to get Kobes(for retail if things remain the same... and not that Ive had much better luck in NYC last few years) will be much more limited. Went to the FL in the area and was chopping it up with one of workers there. He said only a FL in Bmore and another in Oxon Hill got them. And to my knowledge as far as other stores, A Ma Maniere dc had them.

I was being sarcastic because you said something so asinine, the paraphrased “be better at buying shoes” is where I pulled the bot line from. Those people are part of an unsolved problem, in spite of what Nike says.

I stand by my statement in putting a small part of the blame on Vanessa Bryant. Nike & resellers have warranted far more blame for the Kobe retro’s being a deterrence to being a fan and shoe buyer. All it takes is Vanessa asking Nike to drop more. Maybe she will, maybe she doesn’t care and has other concerns. Maybe she has no idea people are charging $560 for a size 12 on stock x. I don’t know. I do know, I love Kobe, I want to wear his shoes and think of how great a player he was, how special his legacy is to me because I got to see Jordan play, in person, and then Kobe, then LeBron, then Steph, etc. In this world we have far bigger issues than shoes. However, if there is something that can be done to put smiles on faces, no matter the bubble you’re in, you do all you can all the time. That’s how I feel, and I won’t apologize for it, and people are fine to disagree with me, or agree with me, it doesn’t change my life one bit. I’m still going to get up, go for a run, scratch my dog’s ears and watch football tomorrow.
Not gonna read all this bro. I’m sure it’s full of salty tears.

Not sure if I have to make a post every few posts but those comment's don't have to be acknowledged if you feel a certainway about them. When you frustrated you say and do things(human nature)

I for one was def responding to her on her IG posts on some releases before the contract ended and then realized it ain't gonna do anything. Around that time was the HOF news and eventually the ceremony. I decided to still go even with Kobe not here.... you would think sneaker gods would be on my side but still couldn't get a got em. It was just my fate lol

Grown men mad at a WIDOW over shoes. I don’t want to get banned but the last few pages of this thread have been super garbage. Raffle complaints - oh it used to be a certain way effin boohoo use google - lazy self entitled 🤬, Vanessa daggers - get a grip

The worst of NT is here in this thread.
1702786153753.gif
Tag'em or step aside and let them cook

Not sure if I have to make a post every few posts but those comment's don't have to be acknowledged if you feel a certainway about them. When you frustrated you say and do things(human nature)

I for one was def responding to her on her IG posts on some releases before the contract ended and then realized it ain't gonna do anything. Around that time was the HOF news and eventually the ceremony. I decided to still go even with Kobe not here.... you would think sneaker gods would be on my side but still couldn't get a got em. It was just my fate lol
You were commenting on her instagram posts?

:lol:

I can’t

If yall only see that part of the post... then that's on yall. Like I said frustration will have ya do some things. And I then understood that wasn't the route to take.
"DONT DESERVE" lol

Back
Top Bottom