NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Unless the brand states or confirms how many pairs released, or the shoes are numbered, there is no way of being certain how many pairs were made. Even so, numbered shoes tend to have separate allocations in the sample/production stages and for f&f

Numbers pulled from monitors mean nothing

This is all I could get my lady to send me
Resized_Resized_20231218_101058.jpeg

Resized_Resized_20231218_101243.jpeg

Resized_Resized_20231218_101439.jpeg

Resized_Resized_20231218_101528.jpeg

Resized_Resized_20231218_101538.jpeg

Unless the brand states or confirms how many pairs released, or the shoes are numbered, there is no way of being certain how many pairs were made. Even so, numbered shoes tend to have separate allocations in the sample/production stages and for f&f

Numbers pulled from monitors mean nothing

Yeah numbered shoes are always false too. You have several b grades that hit outlets or other stores and other things. For instance the Kobe V Da Vinci, supposedly only 17 pairs but people found them in larger sizes at Ross. Hell I had 2 myself, you mean to tell me I almost had 12% of them? Not a chance in hell :lol:

I just got my pair in and man the quality on these is terrible. I can definitely see these being justified at $130 back in 2010. I’m upset I paid $209 for these and to think people are buying for around $500-$700 for a size 12 and for hoop? Definitely not worth it.

A lot of people have promoted reps of Kobe's in the last 2 years.. they're apparently "solid" compared to the real thing and sometimes better with added tech. I know a few people that ball in reps and openly say they're reps. Don't have a problem with that personally when they're artificially limiting the supply. Nike and other companies could easily wipe out the reseller market overnight but they choose not to. This is on them and not these "influencers" IMO..

I just got my pair in and man the quality on these is terrible. I can definitely see these being justified at $130 back in 2010. I’m upset I paid $209 for these and to think people are buying for around $500-$700 for a size 12 and for hoop? Definitely not worth it.
Are there folks(non professional athletes) paying that much to hoop in them?!

A lot of people have promoted reps of Kobe's in the last 2 years.. they're apparently "solid" compared to the real thing and sometimes better with added tech. I know a few people that ball in reps and openly say they're reps. Don't have a problem with that personally when they're artificially limiting the supply. Nike and other companies could easily wipe out the reseller market overnight but they choose not to. This is on them and not these "influencers" IMO..

If they wiped out the reseller market none of you would be paying retail for sneakers. You dudes really need to either buy or don't buy and move on.

In an ideal world they would be readily available. But if you really want them, is paying resell really the end of the world?

A lot of people in these threads are getting a lot of their purchases throughout the year for less than retail, not just sneakers, but other purchases as well. Between promo codes, cash back apps, sales etc. The majority of purchases are less rush

wipe out the fakes and reps, idc.

wiping out resellers is basically wiping yourself lol, its part of the sneaker game.

reps will be around forever, nike ain't stopping anyone in china from producing reps.

resellers are already starting to feel it in general. hype has died down on most sneakers, not as much money to go around with how poor the economy is, etc.

For me it’s nostalgia. My most memorable years playing ball at my highest level were 2009-2013 playing in kobe 4-6s. The 5s are my favorite basketball shoe ever to actually play in.

Glad the retros are coming just wish the volume was higher. I was able to score the 2020 grinch retros too as my coworker hit for me and are my favorite pair I have now. But as we talked about before, my basketball playing days are over because of the knees. Being washed sucks because I miss it.
Damn, are you me? 😂 4-6 are the GOATs in the Kobe line for me.

Thankfully I’m still able to hoop and that’s all I want Kobes for: to go 2-5 for 5/6 points in my rec league.

Back
Top Bottom