NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

This isn't true. There wasn't demand for some all white kicks that are hard to wear.

and especially when it comes to sizing, since a lot of people are going to hoop in them.

Of course sizing matters but Vb, girl dad, halo 9s could be had for almost retail when you compare to a few years ago. That’s a win.

Same will apply moving forward with the exception of hyped up colourways

Of course sizing matters but Vb, girl dad, halo 9s could be had for almost retail when you compare to a few years ago. That’s a win.

Same will apply moving forward with the exception of hyped up colourways

Venice Beach's aren't near retail and Girl Dad's just restocked a couple of times. The Philly's ae $300+ now.

Give it two months and the Gold's will be that way.

Venice Beach's aren't near retail and Girl Dad's just restocked a couple of times. The Philly's ae $300+ now.

Give it two months and the Gold's will be that way.

If you time your purchase you will be able to get them close to retail. Dont buy before or soon after release, wait 1-2 weeks then purchase. Then don’t way 6+ months as stock levels go down…

I got both girl dad and vb for $40 over retail in sizes 11.5/12. That’s close to retail in my eyes. The halo 9 highs are $20 over retail right now.

My point is resellers aren’t seeing the same dollar signs as before and aren’t wasting their time for $20 profit after all the fees and time. The sneaker market has been in a massive correction this year. While I don’t think we will see Kobe’s in outlets any time soon, they are easier to get now than before

Not sure my size 13 has been like that. Luckily been able to get my last few at retail.

Not sure my size 13 has been like that. Luckily been able to get my last few at retail.

Kobe 9 halo $296 on stockx, $240 retail.

Can prob get it cheaper on ebay if you put in offers plus you won’t pay fees for authentication. I don’t use stockx for these reasons

If you time your purchase you will be able to get them close to retail. Dont buy before or soon after release, wait 1-2 weeks then purchase. Then don’t way 6+ months as stock levels go down…

I got both girl dad and vb for $40 over retail in sizes 11.5/12. That’s close to retail in my eyes. The halo 9 highs are $20 over retail right now.

My point is resellers aren’t seeing the same dollar signs as before and aren’t wasting their time for $20 profit after all the fees and time. The sneaker market has been in a massive correction this year. While I don’t think we will see Kobe’s in outlets any time soon, they are easier to get now than before

Someone making $40 is not going to deter a reseller, especially if they're selling multiples.

and any smart reseller knows to wait. Every Kobe is over $300 besides the ones just released. Gift of Mambas are over $400 above a 11.

What you're saying really doesn't apply.

Kobe 9 halo $296 on stockx, $240 retail.

Can prob get it cheaper on ebay if you put in offers plus you won’t pay fees for authentication. I don’t use stockx for these reasons

They're all white kicks

You're mentioning an outlier

For me personally, I wouldn't size up. They're slightly tighter than the OGs but sizing up would make them too long IMO. The Venice Beaches feel fine to me TTS as long as I don't lace them up tightly or wear thick socks.
U just said their were tighter than the OGs, not to lace them tightly or wear thick socks. That's a lot of exceptions to stay tts.

And folks bugging thinking Kobes have no resale value. Let's see what folks are saying next week when they are scrambling for pairs.

Price is retail + cali tax (we all pay different tax, no way to calculate it for everyone)
Profit doesn't include StockX cut
Numbers are averages on StockX for ALL sizes for obvious reasons. Bigger and half sizes tend to sell for more than the rest.

Kobe Reverse $203
Same day $437 (115% profit)
Next day $417 (105% profit)
Today $427 (110% profit)
All time low $378 (86% profit)

-----------
Kobe Gift of Mamba $193
Same day $388 (101% profit)
Next day $388 (101% profit)
Today $333 (72% profit)
All time low $274 (41% profit)

-----------
Venice Beach $203
Same day $271 (33% profit)
Next day $254 (25% profit)
Today $265 (30% profit)
All time low $228 (12% profit)

-----------
Kobe Girl Dad $203
Same day $278 (36% profit)
Next day $278 (36% profit)
Today $221 (8% profit)
All time low $209 (3% profit)

-----------
Kobe 9 Halo $257
Same day $376 (46% profit)
Next day $349 (36% profit)
Today $281 (9% profit)
All time low (n/a, new release)

Seems like ya'll won't be happy until you can get Kobe's for discount or on the hash wall for $49.99, which is fine. But the profits have been trending down which is good for us as the resellers will find something new to resell.

This weeks release(s) will settle around the same price as VB's or maybe even a bit less.

I'm glad resellers are losing out and hopefully moving on. It just never applies to us at size 13 is all. Whatever's going on with the sizes smaller than ours is one thing, and then there's whatever's going on with ours. I been at this since forever. I can't stand resellers. I hope they all quit. I hope their market dries up and goes away. But the last little drip drop of them will have to dry up from our stuff, sadly. I hope that makes sense.

Wow. According to DSG app, only one location will have the red and navy pairs for pick up. The rest have multiple locations in LA. I live in SD and NONE are getting them.

same for me in LA as well, near DT area, only one store for red/navy/grey...

Well just entered raffles for both Lakers home and aways on the Hibbett app. DSG raffle is closed and wont know til Fri. Did raffles on FTL app as well, all ship to me. Man if I go 6/6...:rofl:

Price is retail + cali tax (we all pay different tax, no way to calculate it for everyone)
Profit doesn't include StockX cut
Numbers are averages on StockX for ALL sizes for obvious reasons. Bigger and half sizes tend to sell for more than the rest.

Kobe Reverse $203
Same day $437 (115% profit)
Next day $417 (105% profit)
Today $427 (110% profit)
All time low $378 (86% profit)

-----------
Kobe Gift of Mamba $193
Same day $388 (101% profit)
Next day $388 (101% profit)
Today $333 (72% profit)
All time low $274 (41% profit)

-----------
Venice Beach $203
Same day $271 (33% profit)
Next day $254 (25% profit)
Today $265 (30% profit)
All time low $228 (12% profit)

-----------
Kobe Girl Dad $203
Same day $278 (36% profit)
Next day $278 (36% profit)
Today $221 (8% profit)
All time low $209 (3% profit)

-----------
Kobe 9 Halo $257
Same day $376 (46% profit)
Next day $349 (36% profit)
Today $281 (9% profit)
All time low (n/a, new release)

Seems like ya'll won't be happy until you can get Kobe's for discount or on the hash wall for $49.99, which is fine. But the profits have been trending down which is good for us as the resellers will find something new to resell.

This weeks release(s) will settle around the same price as VB's or maybe even a bit less.

So you just proved what we're saying. They're making a profit. And you trying to change the argument and doing research in order to feed your ego. :lol: and weird

So you just proved what we're saying. They're making a profit. And you trying to change the argument and doing research in order to feed your ego. :lol: and weird

How did I prove what you're saying? This was my exact statement below. Maybe reading isn't your strong suit (or numbers) but my point is proven with the numbers posted. Profits are way down for resellers and they're slowly leaving the game when it comes to Kobe's and moving onto something else.

If I proved what you are saying correct, then the girl dads, vb and halo's would all be going for over 100% profit, but they are not... they're sitting on stockx

The only one of those that was remotely low in my size was venice beach. But I ended up getting that for retail on TopStar. And for most of those, that's still a decent profit.

The only one of those that was remotely low in my size was venice beach. But I ended up getting that for retail on TopStar. And for most of those, that's still a decent profit.

$248 for girl dads right now
The seller is profiting $20 on that sale… can prob find for around the same on eBay (or less) and avoid the $15 authentication charge.

But ya I get it. It sucks with weird sizes. I’m an 11.5 and it’s bad too but I’ve used eBay successfully to minimize the damage lately and it’s worked.

Believe girl dad's restocked a few times too though. I got those for retail off of TopStar as well.

Very strange that there's no other raffles for these besides brick and mortar shoe stores (FTL/Dicks/Hibbett) that will mostly be raffling stock to locals as opposed to online.

Believe girl dad's restocked a few times too though. I got those for retail off of TopStar as well.

Dude is repeating stuff people already said. It's weird.

I don't even think he knows what he's trying to prove at this point.

Back
Top Bottom