NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

I got the pair I wanted from FTL. The black pair.

I wonder if there's a difference in stock number.

Got my L's from ftl on ship to me options on both homes and aways. Hoping DSG pulls thru for the aways but hoping to hit on NDC. Looking to get for the kids too.

Last edited:
Got the greys on FTL ship to me. L on the reds. Hope to grab the navys off of NDC this morning. Will prob def need a 13 in the reds as well sometime.

1725631847481.png

L on the Lakers away… didn’t try for anything else

Weird get in line experience, got in line instantly at 7am. didn't know, "didn't get em" until randomly refreshing back to the page. By that time sizes gone of course.
Compounding the L of not confirming FTL raffle wins yesterday....

I didn’t try the Nike drop but did enter Dicks for the hell of it and then this story occurred 🫠😂
IMG_6070.jpeg
Same ish happen to me on the grey pair from DSG!!!! Got the order confirmed and ordered number everything and then a cancellation email and notice came out of nowhere!!!!……SMH any1 know why our orders were automatically canceled after being successful??

Man what a crazy morning. Already got homes from DSG raffle yesterday. Got aways and 3Y from NDC this morning. Realized can't order multiple kids sizes on NDC so went on FTL and the other kids size I needed wouldn't cart. While all this I kept getting declined noti from DSG from the other raffles.I entered. Went on Hibbett's and was able to secure 11C. All this time I was on the phone with the bank to unblock my card telling them there was a huge shoe drop today and was getting them for the fam lol. So after all that, was able to get all I wanted; home and away for me and aways for the kids. Oh and plus I got in on that Nigel shock drop.

Back
Top Bottom