NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

The drop-in midsole foam is upgraded to React.
Gotcha...i think it would've been better to add a little zoom to this. Maybe that newer , thinner lining version on top of the whole insole. I believe one of the more recent KD's used that version.

Gotcha...i think it would've been better to add a little zoom to this. Maybe that newer , thinner lining version on top of the whole insole. I believe one of the more recent KD's used that version.
I agree with you there. They could have even used the same setup as they did in GT Cut 1's by "hiding" that Zoom under the strobel and throw the drop-in midsole on top of it.

I'm glad I still have my LeBron 11's drop-in midsole intact, so I can enjoy these with full length Zoom. I just need to be able to get these in my hands somehow..

For those interested, you can buy full length zoom insoles and just slide them under the drop in. It will alter the fit of the shoe though. Can find em on eBay

Ya'll know whoever lurking in here and even just randoms with no interest in Kobes still gonna try for em and use em as trade bait/sell em on secondary. I seriously hope Nike floods the market with this basic *** cw.

Ya'll know whoever lurking in here and even just randoms with no interest in Kobes still gonna try for em and use em as trade bait/sell em on secondary. I seriously hope Nike floods the market with this basic *** cw.

steps to make us happy

1. flood the market
2. final sale/no returns
3. watch their $190 turn into $0 because everyone and their grandma will be able to get a pair
4. they'll create tiktok's about how nike hates them and how difficult their lives are

PLEASE NIKE, PLEASE.

steps to make us happy

1. flood the market
2. final sale/no returns
3. watch their $190 turn into $0 because everyone and their grandma will be able to get a pair
4. they'll create tiktok's about how nike hates them and how difficult their lives are

PLEASE NIKE, PLEASE.

Doubt Nike will flood the market with Kobes because I'm sure it will eat up whatever other tier 1 signature basketball line they have.
The Kobes will be priced at $180, so who's going to buy LeBrons or KDs at that point? The demand for Kobes isn't the same as it was prior to his death, it's much higher now.
People will probably still buy Ja Morant's shoe though because they're priced at $110.

How many people buying GT cut 2's though at 170? Obviously not a lot since it continuously sits and goes on discount. I've even seen the lebron 20's and nxxt's eventually go on discount.

I'd love to see this new Kobe line do what Jordan Brand has been doing by giving us slight remixes on PE colorways (because I know swoosh won't make them straight up).

These actually are very clean in motion.

Just watched this

He asked a good question- how did eBay authenticate his pair when they aren’t even out? And no box 🤔

Not that it matters but I wonder how much he makes on a video like this? I checked eBay and there’s just one sold pair in his size, $665 shipped so around $700 after taxes.

Anyway sounds like some decent improvements. OG was great except a couple of flaws so I can’t wait to see how these go. If they make them available for hoopers that is.

But is OG the best Kobe?

And a lot of the protro quality of life points he made are valid.

It was wild when the GT Cut was difficult to get. They say the Lebron 20 is the performance leader right now. It’s too bad they didn’t continue the Kobe line…

Just watched this

He asked a good question- how did eBay authenticate his pair when they aren’t even out? And no box 🤔

Not that it matters but I wonder how much he makes on a video like this? I checked eBay and there’s just one sold pair in his size, $665 shipped so around $700 after taxes.

Anyway sounds like some decent improvements. OG was great except a couple of flaws so I can’t wait to see how these go. If they make them available for hoopers that is.

I think the hope is that more eyes watch this video and then watch his other videos.

Back
Top Bottom