Nike Kyrie 5

I probably would've liked the white ones more if they put a pattern on the flytrap too. Without it, they look incomplete. Not saying they look bad, just they would've looked better with it.

The alternate pair immediately catches your eye and I like when the BHM pairs do all over print

I prefer the alternative pair, but I gotta agree if we had those not the whites people would be asking for the whites.

4375489E-B1FA-4E93-A95F-546EC7AE3D78.jpeg
Mine arrived a hour ago!

Gonna be brown after one wear.
Bit too white.

Every time I see a link to sneaker news about a Kyrie shoe it’s always just repeated info/leaks that appear on here then they take the info and repost it.
Definitely a sneak on here that takes the info off what guys post in here.

Clicked that link above thinking it was going to be note images, just to see it’s the one photo we had in here last week.

Every time I see a link to sneaker news about a Kyrie shoe it’s always just repeated info/leaks that appear on here then they take the info and repost it.
Definitely a sneak on here that takes the info off what guys post in here.

Clicked that link above thinking it was going to be note images, just to see it’s the one photo we had in here last week.
NT is the nexus of information, yes social media helps but people come to nt fact check stuff.

if you google my screen name, it's a link to NT and a link to some sneaker site that gave me credit for a picture I reposted from someone else in the thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom