Nike Kyrie 5

naNEzNm.gif

Not sure what pair he did have on in 1st but they didn’t make it through the full 12 minutes before he quickly changed into BHM.

Traction not broken in?

Man those alternates look way better smh Kyrie plays too much :lol:.

Here’s a few more iD’s I made, feel free to steal em.

BC69A0DC-D81F-4E85-923C-56B55B12C17B.jpeg
795B038A-C67E-4CD9-9703-A8743B66E6EA.jpeg

now going this route with the patterns is much better i can imagine them patterning all the pairs and they all instantly look better

Yep that BHM ALT pair is FIRE. And alot better than the retail pair. The retail one is still alrite but when u show us this..lol. nothing new as in my opinion it's jus like basketball itself.. it's no longer a man's game..it's a corporate game..
With the kicks it's about sales ipo's business etc..I've questioned who do they have in their creative departments makin all shoes not jus basketball kicks lol but then what's frustrating is when we see Pe's that we would be happy with and pay for..but won't release em. I've accepted this is how it is from at least 2011 or started to decline in the originality and creativity of kicks

Anyone see any BHM gear yet? On NDC it says "Explore the 2019 Nike BHM Collection, featuring sneakers, clothing and gear with special colorways and patterns."

Anyone see any BHM gear yet? On NDC it says "Explore the 2019 Nike BHM Collection, featuring sneakers, clothing and gear with special colorways and patterns."

I know the equality shirts are similar to last year, players got theirs today. Hoping to pick mine up tomorrow at the game.

Back
Top Bottom