Nike Kyrie 5

Was just in greater Boston area? Which town a were you in?

Im in Braintree. I was outside of the zone, and when I reached the first Quincy exit it told me I was in the zone. So it must be like 8-10 mile radius.

My app shows 90% in LA and 88% in Bos (not sure if accurate). I know it's a work day (IOS only?) but seems slow to sell out. So maybe they will be somewhat easy to get on the 16th for those that don't have a chance to get them today/yesterday.

20181108_151428.jpg

20181108_151533.jpg

20181108_151433.jpg

That really sucks cuzz It looks removable and I i was thinking with different colorwayways woudl be cool if some came with interchangeable shrouds..they missed a cool feature with that

Yeah they’re both nice. First shoe line that has caught my attention and have a “feel” to them. They did a good job of layering materials and just make yet another sock like flyknit shoe. Flyknit has destroyed design
Agree flyknit detroyed designs imo While I love the new model I feel the upcharge of 10$ was not needed as there is no leather or anything premium really I mean to me air zoom turbo is a gimmick i mean while cp3 line from jordan was weak tgey had some unlocked zoom and podulon for 115 so I guess ur just paying extra cause its kyrie

Agree flyknit detroyed designs imo While I love the new model I feel the upcharge of 10$ was not needed as there is no leather or anything premium really I mean to me air zoom turbo is a gimmick i mean while cp3 line from jordan was weak tgey had some unlocked zoom and podulon for 115 so I guess ur just paying extra cause its kyrie
I’m skeptic of the new zoom bag just I’ve yet to feel them for myself. I agree with the non use premium materials BUT I’d pick them over flyknit.

I’m skeptic of the new zoom bag just I’ve yet to feel them for myself. I agree with the non use premium materials BUT I’d pick them over flyknit.
Def over flyknit the one piece uppers with no tongues were making me mad thankfully the Kyrie line has never gone that route, even adidas basketball shoes has tried to go away from the sock look in the new harden vol3 and dame 4 they actually have tongues now

Back
Top Bottom