Nike Kyrie 5

DB3DD5A1-8405-4288-89D9-B679432CE72E.jpeg

Want the split color look just not the yellow/green pair. Just have that option on iD and let me work even better. Like the black/red but black swoosh sucks.

I personally think the volt tacos are better but both are nice...

Interested to see what the Pre heat pair is gonna be...anyone noticed that it says Pre Heat 2?

But the black magic pair is arguably the best simple colour way of all the injuries in terms of a black or white or grey pair

Will definitely be getting 5s but there's still 4s I need to get..and can't wait for the 5s to go ID and that they don't restrict the options
What 4's u need

i hope the pointed edges of the shroud don't wear in and break in and point up after getting hit on stuff.
I am hoping that UCONN pair is looking like that because it isnt laced down.

Still alot of dead space:
upload_2018-11-14_13-13-9.png

I’m actually thinking of customizing the shroud into a actual strap having the laces underneath it, I’m a see what I can do when I get some pairs in hand

How’s the fit? Felt I needed to .5 up on 4s (even though I didn’t end up owning a pair). Probably going to wait out the lows and hopefully we get that media day color. Thanks in advance.

How’s the fit? Felt I needed to .5 up on 4s (even though I didn’t end up owning a pair). Probably going to wait out the lows and hopefully we get that media day color. Thanks in advance.

Wondering the same. My tts 10.5 in the 3 fits great but the 10.5 I got in the DOTD 4 is snug. I’m still debating if I should try and size up or will it break in after wears. Hate when a line has different fits. Kobe line was great for me cause it was always tts.

Footlocker.ca dropped their Tacos online today, unannounced, 2 days before the scheduled release. Smh

My HOH is not getting them, no launch locator either. SMH. Gonna have to try and fail SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom