Nike Kyrie 5

I’ve never used them but I haven’t heard really anything negative about them tho
Both of those stores are owned by SP and they take FOREVER to ship. They are also impossible to get anyone on the customer service line, if you need to cancel an order or make a return, its near impossible.

I just copped the tacos which to be honest I’m surprised they didn’t sell out. That being said, unless they come out with some ridiculously fire colorways, one pair might be enough for me.

I just copped the tacos which to be honest I’m surprised they didn’t sell out. That being said, unless they come out with some ridiculously fire colorways, one pair might be enough for me.
Same. I doubled up, these really stand out to me.

Yea. Something is wrong. I’m pretty sure I’m banned. Won’t let me enter my payment info and I can’t even purchase a Nike tee. I didn’t do anything either. I hope it’s just an error or glitch.

Yea. Something is wrong. I’m pretty sure I’m banned. Won’t let me enter my payment info and I can’t even purchase a Nike tee. I didn’t do anything either. I hope it’s just an error or glitch.

Clear your cookies, reset your browser, or try a different browser.

I swore they had a limited supply

Idk they got big kid sizes, does nike even do limited runs on kid sizes?
079ECF8A-E08B-4336-B1EA-4205F11BD213.png

I like the oversized 3M swoosh, and believe it or not, I dig the woodland camo. The only thing I'm disappointed with in this colorway is that they didnt keep the 3rd eye on the back of the shoe. Will probably ID a Celtic colorway down the road.

The giant swoosh is dope. I like that it wraps around too. Another cool detail I really like is the orange toe.

Back
Top Bottom