Nike Kyrie 5

Tacos are TRASH

Enjoy your purchase
giphy.gif

Dudes stay in here making multiple posts about how they think the Tacos are ugly. Yeah, we get it - you don't like them. How about you contribute something useful though, or at least just **** and let those who copped actually enjoy their purchase?

Thank you!

just got my blk mgc's, laced them up with my ankle braces on and rip to my insteps (top of my foot under the ankle area). i wish nike gave this flytrap strap some stretch to it or allowed for some slack to allow some blood flow to go to my toes.

My beef with the taco is mainly the oversized swoosh. Just not a fan of the oversized branding that has become in vogue the past few years. Be it Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Champion, Supreme, it just seems tacky to me. Like why am I a walking billboard for these companies? But like some have said it's just an opinion.

Oversized swoosh makes the shoe IMO.

gonna be hard for me to un see it with future colors (CNPTS are the ones that are crack... idc if they were a gr or not)

Can the OG post be updated regularly with release dates and images of the new color ways like we’ve had in the past with other heat?

To only pick out that from what I said...speaks for itself...But I digress...even though what I said is based on experience with alot of different shoes over a space of 24 years...and then seeing others who have the tacos and magic and have said there was slipping...so it interesting to hear someone In your self has experienced the opposite...and I don't mind being wrong either..I ain't like the majority of society who's sensitive and passive aggressive lol so I always like hearing different results...so I've heard the rubber is hard/thick? Is it true?

If you haven’t tried them yet how can you clearly see they will need at least a month of breaking in? I just wore mine in a court situation for the second time last night and they are great as of right now. At least give them a chance on foot before assuming it’s a long process - you might be surprised.

My beef with the taco is mainly the oversized swoosh. Just not a fan of the oversized branding that has become in vogue the past few years. Be it Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Champion, Supreme, it just seems tacky to me. Like why am I a walking billboard for these companies? But like some have said it's just an opinion.
I can see why cos I felt the same way...would of prefered the smaller tick but wen I saw the volt green version i liked them alittle better..besides the huge tick the rest of the design is fire..I might get one later on stock x or something but I'm in for the possible colourways to come

Back
Top Bottom