Nike Kyrie 5

Is there a trick to putting these on or do you just un lace the first part of the strap? Anybody else have issues putting these on?

the best way to wear this is to unlace the strap on the forefoot , somebody posted a video her , after doing that I felt that I can do TTS it will be very tight but i think i can bear it, but im playing on my .5 TTS and I only lace the last 2 eyelets because the fit and containment are so great just like the Why Not Zero.1

found it -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCgtVZKST3E

are u half sizing up?

for me kyries
1 - went .5 up
2 - tts
3 - tts (was tight)
4 - tts / was largest of them all

I went TTS and in my review mentioned how these loosen up a lot after playing them. The break-in sucks but I love the 1-1 feel now.

i half sized up on my pair ( .5 ) but now i feel that I should have stay tts , but even with half size up, the shoe feels perfect and tight

I think I'm going to go half a size up and double sock if needed because I went tts with the 4 and it's fine for the most part but my toes were very close to the end of the shoe and my pinky would feel numb after hours

Really wish they sold the uconn pe, they did the kyrie 3 duke, I wanna see more

Last edited:
I think I'm going to go half a size up and double sock if needed because I went tts with the 4 and it's fine for the most part but my toes were very close to the end of the shoe and my pinky would feel numb after hours

Really wish they sold the uconn pe, they did the kyrie 3 duke, I wanna see more
There's a good chance half size up would have been better for you in the 4s. Was the case for me.

I’m surprised so many people say the 3 fit tight. I can put a lunar insole from chuck 2s in them and still fit better than tts kyrie 4s and 5s. I wear everything in 10.5 no problem except the 4s, these and the pg2s.

E6F8C8F4-3E19-4F90-AD76-787D5C2496B7.png
BBA4AA6B-F9B1-4F5B-BE8A-86C4EB124A91.png
When these drop?

Finally got my Tacos in (delayed because of the Postal strike in my country) and I'm in love with the 5s. Probably my favorite shoe since the Kobe 9s in terms of fit and snugness straight out of the box. No heel slippage, no dead space. Hurry up and throw these on Nike ID, so I can spend more money.

i'm not gonna wear them i only want the K5 cncpts but these are right up my 11yr old's alley nice bright but black so i don't look at her crazy for trashing them bcuz.....she's still a kid and loves to play :nthat:
Yeah, little kids love these types of color ways. If my nieces and nephews were interested in basketball I’ll buy these types of Kyrie’s

Finally got my Tacos in (delayed because of the Postal strike in my country) and I'm in love with the 5s. Probably my favorite shoe since the Kobe 9s in terms of fit and snugness straight out of the box. No heel slippage, no dead space. Hurry up and throw these on Nike ID, so I can spend more money.

I agree. The 5’s are a problem

Still waiting for my obsidian pair to come in...I just hope they're long enough. The 1, 2, and 3 fit TTS and the 4s were nearly too short, but I tried sizing up to a 15 and the fit was sloppy as hell.

THEM jdi might not be for y’all but they for me.. the phrase itself has a special meaning to me I wish the pink was blue but they still cool to me

Back
Top Bottom