Nike Kyrie 5

UN-DS today

3D3EE76C-6F47-4117-A3D8-40635D23DEDB.jpeg

THEY pretty sweet. I had the brown ones but didn’t like the color too much. The black ones are sick. Wish they made more colors wonder if they’ll have a hybrid s2 after the 6

I own a pair of Kyrie 2s, 3s, and 4s for hooping in. Contrary to most people I actually like my Kyrie 2s the best by far out of the 3 for hooping, although I only wear them for league games and not pickup ever because 1. they are too hard to put on and not worth it unless I'm trying to play my absolute best and 2. They have no cushion, but I'm willing to sacrifice cushion for performance in my league games and these just have absolutely the best lock down for me, where my foot does not move at all in the shoe. Traction and lockdown are the two most important qualities in a basketball shoe for me but now that I'm getting older I would like to play in some more cushion (I find myself grabbing my Harden vol 2s for pick up runs where I'm not trying my hardest). Does the Kyrie 5 fit the bill? I've tried it on in store and it does feel pretty locked in but it's not the same as actually taking them to the court and really pushing them. I basically want a Kyrie 2 fit with some more cushion. Thanks

i need the cncpts so bad, but the Lobster release that just happened has me not feeling so confident.

whoa, the navy/tiedye pair is pretty much sold out on NDC too. I know theres a FSR on footsites, but Im surprised.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom