Nike Kyrie 5

Man now the navy's are so bland in comparison to the neon blends lol. The galaxy print should've been on the back too

Navys are the best CW released so far...so dope in person. I love the outsole.

I'm still trying to figure out if the Concepts pair is going to be a stupid exclusive thing, a sort-of hard to get thing, or a semi-GR.

Navys are the best CW released so far...so dope in person. I love the outsole.

I'm still trying to figure out if the Concepts pair is going to be a stupid exclusive thing, a sort-of hard to get thing, or a semi-GR.

i'm tired of the best kyries being limited, mamba's double nickle

Bought my nephew a pair of these “Galaxy” Kyries. Shoes look really good in person compared to the previous ones.

Feels good to buy someone else a pair of shoes! Been a crazy year for me so being able to do this truly means a lot.

992EF044-8F61-43F1-AD4B-24103A67D008.jpeg

Nice. The pair I ordered should come on Tuesday.

Cool! You won’t be disappointed. Aesthetically, this silhouette has so much potential I just hope Nike takes advantage of the possibilities. I’ll be scooping up a pair for myself in the coming months!

I actually got a notification about these releasing earlier but I opted out on getting at a nearby mall. Holiday shipments this season caused me so many delays (don’t get me started with adidas SMH).

Cool! You won’t be disappointed. Aesthetically, this silhouette has so much potential I just hope Nike takes advantage of the possibilities. I’ll be scooping up a pair for myself in the coming months!

I actually got a notification about these releasing earlier but I opted out on getting at a nearby mall. Holiday shipments this season caused me so many delays (don’t get me started with adidas SMH).

Walked into my local Dicks and they had them. I had some coupons saved up and I got $50 off. I paid $80 plus tax. I am hyped.

Will return the NDC pair when they arrive.

D437BEEE-8A60-4A4C-89AA-CBD177EEED24.jpeg
D7C58302-3CF5-4CB3-A228-6ED1605A44FB.jpeg

My boy i been telling y’all I been copping ky’s from just got those galaxy prints in and offered em to me for 100 gonna cop those next with CNY 4 and some diamond turf brons for da 400.. I been getting blessed lol.

Walked into my local Dicks and they had them. I had some coupons saved up and I got $50 off. I paid $80 plus tax. I am hyped.

Will return the NDC pair when they arrive.

D437BEEE-8A60-4A4C-89AA-CBD177EEED24.jpeg
D7C58302-3CF5-4CB3-A228-6ED1605A44FB.jpeg

Nice...works out well too that you can take your pick of the shoes with the cooler looking shrouds.

Back
Top Bottom