Nike Kyrie 5

Nothing legit about them lol.
drisk34 drisk34 @tobi
Pro shop opens at 3:00pm Xmas day, to PUBLIC & those going to the game. If your shopping at the pro shop and DONT have a ticket to the game, they ask to hold your ID white shipping in the store. Oh...and FYI....rumor is only 50 pairs at pro shop

Good to know. I wasnt planning on going, that place is a mess even on non game days. The allotted amount just confirms i wont be going.

Definitely some shady stuff with them. I was third in line to sign up for the raffle yesterday. They wouldnt let us start until exactly 12, so i was watching people pick up their OW wins. Every few people they’d include a second pair, and theyd try to scan the box under the counter to hide it from others.

17k followers(including kyrie himself) your shoes are everywhere I scroll on da gram. Collabs wit bait. U famous Lil bruh

Just ignore him. His customs look terrible most of the time anyway.

Wasn’t the concepts pair on snkrs before? I don’t see it on there. I’m sure they’ll be up before the drop day like usual.

I dont remember ever seeing them yet.

Good to know. I wasnt planning on going, that place is a mess even on non game days. The allotted amount just confirms i wont be going.

Definitely some shady stuff with them. I was third in line to sign up for the raffle yesterday. They wouldnt let us start until exactly 12, so i was watching people pick up their OW wins. Every few people they’d include a second pair, and theyd try to scan the box under the counter to hide it from others.

Just ignore him. His customs look terrible most of the time anyway.

I dont remember ever seeing them yet.
Wow what a hater...my terrible customs got me going in some nice places and some nice opportun...nvm your not even worth me typing this out good luck on Christmas Day

Wow what a hater...my terrible customs got me going in some nice places and some nice opportun...nvm your not even worth me typing this out good luck on Christmas Day

If he’s serious, that’s pretty harsh. I’m not a fan of all your customs, but for the most part they are pretty good. You can’t win them all though. Good job in turning it into something though. Looking foward to what you can come up with when you get bigger opportunities.

If he’s serious, that’s pretty harsh. I’m not a fan of all your customs, but for the most part they are pretty good. You can’t win them all though. Good job in turning it into something though. Looking foward to what you can come up with when you get bigger opportunities.
Thanks

glad you’re doing good in life and they have you going places. but im not a fan at all. I dont think they look good.

IMG_20181223_224634.jpg
IMG_20181223_224511.jpg

The one thing I wish was different about the kyrie line was like unique colorways that would keep coming out. Like uncle Drew’s every year or something. Now they doing CNY 2 years in a row maybe they’ll keep doing those at least

The one thing I wish was different about the kyrie line was like unique colorways that would keep coming out. Like uncle Drew’s every year or something. Now they doing CNY 2 years in a row maybe they’ll keep doing those at least

i did like how everyone had their uniqness, like the Dunkman, Aunt pearls, Drews, well Kobe didn't have a revolving theme now that i think about it, and i didn't notice anything with PG

They’re dropping in the states. Lol.

My HoH only has less than 20 pairs of them tho. Most likely FCFS drop.

I went there yesterday and asked what time they’ll be open, etc to see if I can make it out that morning.

They’re dropping in the states. Lol.

My HoH only has less than 20 pairs of them tho. Most likely FCFS drop.

I went there yesterday and asked what time they’ll be open, etc to see if I can make it out that morning.
It’s the 26th right. Have the day off may camp if needed

Hopefully launch calendar updates tomorrow but I was told the same stores that got the Taco pair in should be getting the Concepts.

Of course HoH only stores.

Back
Top Bottom