Nike Kyrie 5

To be honest I wasn’t a big fan of of the Taco PE. The big swoosh threw me off, but I liked the toe swoosh especially seeing them in person at my local HoH. But they grew over time for me.

Anyways, I was browsing a local sneaker FB group and found a guy selling a pair for $155. Not a bad price, so I went and met him up earlier to pick them up.
F42D585E-4169-4275-A9D6-B841D5501C5A.jpeg

Yeap, if you order from cncpts it will. if you order from nike or another 3rd party site they’ll have the normal Kyrie box

did you not hit?

:rofl:
Niceeeeeee I order mines on the 21st but I’m guessing they’ll ship out when everyone else’s ships out

Yeap, if you order from cncpts it will. if you order from nike or another 3rd party site they’ll have the normal Kyrie box

did you not hit?

:rofl:

Ew, so Footlocker will have a basic box in Canada. Guess it's Cncpts tomorrow or nothing.

For a special release, yes the box matters. If it’s just a regular release with no backstory and just a random general colorway it doesn’t. I don’t know why people act like the box holds no significance lmao.

at the end of the day, the box doesnt really matter to me. I like to think I prefer the special box, but all it does is take up room in a closet.

Box don’t matter to me but I’m still glad I’m getting a special box lmao usually they just go to resellers so it’s nice that some of the people in the kyrie community actually get they hands on them for retail

Back
Top Bottom