Nike Kyrie 5

As nice as they are, I hope there is some comfort while playing in them. Don’t want to get on the court and be broken after a couple pickup games lol

Gonna pass on the concepts online drop. Don’t care much for the box or hassle. Good luck for those who want.

Will try at my local HoH and snkrs if they drop there.

Here we go fellas!!
App reservation?!?
http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator
8248B364-E0CA-4D87-A186-0C35F3AEC102.jpeg

Last edited:
Says app reserve for me but starts on Christmas Day, I don’t know to check in when the mall and stores are closed and they drop the next day.

Pretty sure they’ll be turned into FCFS.

If I can't get the Cncpts online drop, I'm definitely going to get them in-store. I'd just prefer to have the full experience. I know it's superficial, but what's wrong with that? A lot of us have more shoes than we can wear in a year. At least this is going to make the top shelf of my closet look more fire until I start wearing them, lmao. I get it... The shoes are the key and you can't wear the box. But a special box makes your shoes feel even more special... Hell, I might pick up the Cncpts online drop and then grab a pair at FL Toronto so I can stock and rock.

Update!!!
HOH release date is the 28th!!!

Well, I’m ******. I don’t have a 10 min start at least not yet, max I can get is 7 min for now. Unless it’s 7 min I’m all out of luck.

Will see if they pop up on snkrs.

I was hoping they’d drop on Wednesday, not a lot can wait in the morning for them unlike a Saturday drop. My HoH has around or less than 20 pairs. Not counting pairs to employees.

Back
Top Bottom