Nike Kyrie 5

Def gonna try to make this happen
A96C8412-2E3D-49BE-8864-726801446DFE.png
A9791653-A561-4CA7-AF18-3C5686EF18C1.png
At least get the Mitchell and ness authentic one don’t do an adidas swingman that would suck :lol:

Thanks I looked em up yesterday I found the mitchell and ness on Walmart.com lol think was 130 too
At least get the Mitchell and ness authentic one don’t do an adidas swingman that would suck :lol:
YE that’s the idea that was just a pic I had saved from this jersey history site then I wasn’t scrolling thru my pics and seen those kyrie with the bucks jersey and was like damn

Anything with white and gum bottom just looks great. Especially on some hoop shoes. Look like a more aesthetically pleasing and skimmed down version of the 4’s. If the forefoot zoom is quality I’ll definitely be giving these a run.
Ye I love white with gum bottom ,light gray with gum too like on the 2s

Nice article on boston.com

“For Kyrie to be quick on the court, his footwear needs to be as fluid as possible, and less ‘slabby,’ which explains the geometry of his shoe,” Nike designer Benjamin Nethongkome told Boston.com. “It has more of a rounded outsole, for example, like a motorcycle tire. That’s what we think will make him quicker, like the way motorcycles can bank around the curve.”
https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-celtics/2018/11/04/kyrie-5-kyrie-irving-sneaker-release

upload_2018-11-5_13-13-20.png

looks like Kyrie w/ some grey and volts w big swoosh again

and Tatum in his Duke Kyrie 4 ID's

D1825060-14DA-4891-8814-8D55B8EB2289.jpeg

I think it has the same camo print pattern on the shoe - can’t really tell in this pic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom