Nike Kyrie 5

Think I’m passing on tacos. Burning through a couple on court shoes before going for concepts in late December

58CA75D7-FB28-4473-B0DD-516BAD99131E.jpeg
Taco Tuesday

Looks like he needs to be eating burritos.

#OlFrailBoy
#ThatsAlockup
#IgotABaby

Got the black magic’s yesterday and hooped in them this morning just to shoot around before lifting. Getting your foot in these is a pain in the ***, but it takes a while to figure out how to loosen up the flytrap lacing section. Once you do that, I firmly believe these may be the most secure shoes I’ve worn in terms of lockdown. The turbo zoom setup can be felt out of the box and it’s refreshing to have zoom in the forefoot of a Kyrie model. I went a half size down from the Kyrie 4 as I had too much toe space, but I am also always inbetween an 11.5 and 12 so I had to try these on in-store, and recommend others do as well. If you’re a wide-footer, I can see these being a pain as I have relatively skinny feet. But the heel lockdown and the mid foot are so secured in these I may not even need to wear ankle braces when I play.

More to come later this week after I get some good pickup sessions in. Overall, definitely a fan of this model already.

Is the FTL release just online or in stores as well? Nothing on the launch locator

They really haven't dropped any info on this release ever since they changed the date haha. I'm going to try my luck on SNKRS, and if I strike out, I'll try calling the local HOH.

4F29155A-A5F1-43F1-94F6-9D47A10C9056.png

Decided to grab em’. Had a gift card so I might as well. If I’m not feeling them in person then there is always resell . Good luck

Is the FTL release just online or in stores as well? Nothing on the launch locator

They are releasing in HOHs, you just have to call. I randomly went into mine on Saturday and they confirmed. I'm assuming they'll have limited pairs though.

Seems like everyone hit including myself.
Congrats to all I thought this would be more of a limited shoe
Maybe cause it’s tuesday people forgot

Attachments

• 68750BE5-D56D-427C-AD22-A4C5BB479AC5.png
    68750BE5-D56D-427C-AD22-A4C5BB479AC5.png
    625.9 KB · Views: 0
Actually made out on SNKRS this morning. However, I noticed someone posted links for ShoePalace and NiceKicks. Has ANYONE ever checked out on either site on a major/limited release? Especially NiceKicks, I've never even able to find the "pick a size" or "Buy" button(s).

seems like a great day in here :smokin I was tempted to double up for some reason but I got over that.

Got mine too. Pretty easy I say. Click at 10:00 on phone and just in case while waiting use my wife phone to log in to another account and still got it lol.

Back
Top Bottom