Nike Kyrie 5

Those Navy Pre Heats...Spiderman 1s....Frozen Yellow Yeezys....about to pick up A LOT of personal pairs in December :smh:

got my kyrie x taco today from stockx to dubai uae , you are all lucky to get it srp because for me i have to pay resell of
145$ for the pair plus
40$ for shipping it to dubai

i sized up .5 from my 9.5 TTS , so I got a 10 US and fits great after relacing them , gonna use it for 1 hr elimination game tomorrow thursday

so here it is

file-40.jpeg

My Tacos were officially stolen from my mail room at my crib SMH. I say officially because I hoped whoever took them would have returned them after realizing they weren't theirs but now that Nike has opened their investigation and refunded me I no longer have hope of getting them back. SMH. Lowkey thinking about looking at resale. SMH .

Hate navy / obsidian shoes but ...
These with the multi Flytrap are a must.
Better than Taco & Black Magic.

Keep seeing on insta 15th but so far there is nothing listed on European release schedules.
Could these be what’s listed on footlocker Europe as 25th or 27th pairs.

My Tacos were officially stolen from my mail room at my crib SMH. I say officially because I hoped whoever took them would have returned them after realizing they weren't theirs but now that Nike has opened their investigation and refunded me I no longer have hope of getting them back. SMH. Lowkey thinking about looking at resale. SMH .

Sorry to hear that. I blame Nike they starting to Nike branded boxes and “ just do it” tape to ship shoes.

I copped on SNKRS (12), but didn’t like the fit (a little too tight). Re-copped from Stockx (13). Hopefully it fits better. I wasn’t going to cop the 12.5 I seen I seen on Stockx, because they were double the price.

Needless to say, if you’re a 12/12.5 depending on shoes, you might want to try a 13, unless I’m the only one having this problem.

I’m sure you already contacted Nike but they will refund you . That sucks btw

SO hypothetically people could say their package was stolen and they’ll just refund h

Yes, that has happened to me at my old address. Someone stole my purple mattress. From that day on, I was placed on “must sign” for package. I was refunded the money but honestly was annoyed I had to sign for everything.

And for those who are complaining about the swoosh and just do it tape. Just know that theives don’t care. Yes it might stand out more but they will steal anything. Also no one seem to complain when the Nike packages come in that striped tape.

Yes, that has happened to me at my old address. Someone stole my purple mattress. From that day on, I was placed on “must sign” for package. I was refunded the money but honestly was annoyed I had to sign for everything.

And for those who are complaining about the swoosh and just do it tape. Just know that theives don’t care. Yes it might stand out more but they will steal anything. Also no one seem to complain when the Nike packages come in that striped tape.

I wouldn’t mind signing for packages and if I’m not thier I can ask for a re-delivery on my schedule.

Luckily I live on the 1st floor and I leave a note on my door for the delivery guy to throw the packages over my balcony.

If you got the bread I’ll invest in on those ring door bell surveillance cameras.

Back
Top Bottom