Nike Kyrie 5

New to this thread but didn't see these mentioned with All-Star weekend. These 1's were absolutely beautiful.

s-l640.jpg

First-Look-At-The-Nike-Kyrie-1-All-Star-3.jpg

ndupn97w7lnsxkbdhcxy.jpg

was just watching all star highlights and of course his traction gives out on a quick move again :lol: dude can't even get decent rubber on his PEs. Cmon.

Picked up a size 10 from a HoH store for my buddy today who is currently overseas and wanted a pair before they sold out, but I think they restocked on Snkrs?

Finally got to see them in person, pretty cool shoe, but passing on them. I had a coupon to get him a slight discount (only $10 off) but not surprised that they were a QS.

ED2F6F9C-623E-4309-AA73-1B4250C1A7AF.jpeg

Anybody know what is scheduled to release next after the “green abyss” this Saturday?

Had a release date been set for the UFO pair?

That’s why I said “Green Abyss”
Ain’t no green on them ain’t no pure platinum on them, but that’s what they labelled as on release calendars.

Has anyone tried on (or better yet, played in) the Rokit cw yet?

Curious as to how they fit (different materials usually = difference in fit) - e.g. any differences in sizing, lockdown, comfort, etc. - as well as traction (my best guess is that they’d be comparable to the Cncpts pair, but who knows).

Back
Top Bottom