Nike Kyrie 7

And aren't the 3 lows the exact same as the 2 lows? Basically just new colorways?

kylow3.jpg
kylow3a.jpg
kylow3b.jpg
kylow3c.jpg
kylow3d.jpg

thanks for posting. Looking a lot better than initially thought but definitely see the inspiration from past kyrie models in this one. Seems like a “safe” release, nothing standing out too much. It’ll be interesting to see the execution as more colorsways leak.

JS”

kysev.jpg

kysev2.jpg

kysev3.jpg
kysev4.jpg

Wow when I saw images of these, I ignored them cuz I thought they were another takedown or something. This is weak for a signature model in my opinion, but maybe a decent colorway can save em. We’ll see.

Finally a Kyrie shoe without a strap! Looking forward to further info and colour way options! Kyrie needs to stay healthy next season and win it all again to rehabilitate himself again!

Finally a Kyrie shoe without a strap! Looking forward to further info and colour way options! Kyrie needs to stay healthy next season and win it all again to rehabilitate himself again!

Seems like every other (almost) doesn’t have a strap. Kyrie 1, 3, 4, 7 no strap. Kyrie 2,5,6 - strap. More without straps than with. These remind me a lot of the Kyrie 3.

JS”

I'm kind of bored with Kyrie's and most of Nike Bball.

Sucks because I think Kyrie has a good thing going with Nike.. they put thoughtful energy into his clothes n ish but the kicks need more casual appeal (IMO as someone who doesn't play much sports anymore).

Nike absolutely needs to give up combination of last model design to create a new shoes.

Back
Top Bottom