Nike Kyrie 7

The “Feather of Maat” Collection releases Friday May 7th at 11am EST via cncpts.com and at Concepts Boston, Concepts NYC and Concepts Dubai. Stay tuned for more information, and download our app to receive push notifications of the latest updates.
77CC1526-20AA-4A60-A775-C745D79E1229.png

The “Feather of Maat” Collection releases Friday May 7th at 11am EST via cncpts.com and at Concepts Boston, Concepts NYC and Concepts Dubai. Stay tuned for more information, and download our app to receive push notifications of the latest updates.
77CC1526-20AA-4A60-A775-C745D79E1229.png
Now that we’ve got this sorted bring on the weathermans

Most likely had to play outdoors

I trained all outdoors in them every day.

Even though they ended up like this, I still feel like the traction was great.

I had to use them for as long as I did and in the condition that they became because I couldn't afford a new pair.

Concpts looking nice. Anyone know why they turned off comments on their IG?

Yup, got the email from concepts as well. Think it's because I got the 5 and 6's from them as well. Glad to see they're rewarding past customers of the Kyrie collabs. Glad I won't have to mess around if this pre-order thing goes through.

I received a email a few minutes ago, but I don't know if it was a generic thanks for entering or if I actually won. It was vague. It just said they will follow up soon......

anyone seen these for sale on line in US ??? not flight club . nike.com had em for may 1 and they didnt drop there or on hibbet or finishline or richards ?

pale.jpg

pale 2.jpg

I hope they end up on snkrs. That would be great. At least I have some sort of chance.

No idea about concepts site. Never bought from them before.

Back
Top Bottom