Nike Kyrie 7

This reselling stuff is stupid! I see all the size 11s, which is my size, being listed on eBay for $165-175! Those shoes after taxes come out to $140 at retail! You’re not making a profit selling them at those prices. Are these folks on drugs?!!
Unfortunately, these are the times we live in.... I say the same thing all the time.

SNKRS pair arrived.
1176D1FD-A420-43A9-8451-4CF4D3803D02.jpeg

June 5 on SNKRS- weathermans

" Here’s to friends joining forces. The Kyrie 7 'Ky-D' celebrates the Kyrie/KD show set to take basketball by storm. The special release mixes KD's colors and designs with Kyrie's sneakers, and vice versa. This first round features vibrant colors and topographical map-inspired lines that hook to the KD 7 "Weatherman" colorway — one of the greatest KDs of all time. "

June 5 on SNKRS- weathermans

" Here’s to friends joining forces. The Kyrie 7 'Ky-D' celebrates the Kyrie/KD show set to take basketball by storm. The special release mixes KD's colors and designs with Kyrie's sneakers, and vice versa. This first round features vibrant colors and topographical map-inspired lines that hook to the KD 7 "Weatherman" colorway — one of the greatest KDs of all time. "
I will try to acquire.

Traveling and stopped in Houston and just saw the weatherman’s in FTL …didn’t dawn on me till now …may swing by again on the way back

Back
Top Bottom