Nike Kyrie 8

He knew what he posted because he was told exactly what it was even prior to the questions coming from that reporter. I also am not 100% sure I believe him when he says he watched 15 minutes only. He has a team around him, all be it a very odd group looking to have their bills paid by one man, that should have taken it down. I'm not even sure he handles his own twitter. Point being he was not ignorant to the post, which set this off.
So you’re stereotyping and assuming the involvement of the people he has around him and their responsibility to him. I think you’re showing your hand…

So two things… 1. Kyrie DID NOT SAY ANYTHING….. 2. The fact that you keep touting the “work” and “actions” for Kyrie to move forward obviously is flawed that Leonard has yet to make his way back to playing despite his “works”. You’re trying to compare apples to oranges.. One guy obviously needed the education and experience you’re advocating Kyrie needs, where Kyrie posted something he didn’t even speak on, and his most egregious crime was being stubborn with his apology. An apology that really was forced by his employer..

Kyrie said a lot by refusing to condemn anti semitism as soon as he was given the first opportunity to do so. Joe Tsai and Silver both said Kyrie had a place back in Brooklyn when he followed everything he was given on that list of 6 items. Meyers Leonard was not a star and Kyrie is being given the benefit of the doubt because he's a great player. Whether he chooses to check the boxes needed to return is up to him.

So you’re stereotyping and assuming the involvement of the people he has around him and their responsibility to him. I think you’re showing your hand…

What is my hand? Questioning his step mother who convinced him to turn down multiple agencies so she could represent him? His father who has always been overly involved dating back to his Cleveland run, where he'd sit in on the ridiculous practices ran by David Blatt in 2015? Firing his best friend and former college teammate because he chose to go to law school and get his agent's license? There have been questions out there about Kyrie and his constantly changing team around him since he came into the NBA. I am all for involved parents, but be an adult.

Kyrie said a lot by refusing to condemn anti semitism as soon as he was given the first opportunity to do so. Joe Tsai and Silver both said Kyrie had a place back in Brooklyn when he followed everything he was given on that list of 6 items. Meyers Leonard was not a star and Kyrie is being given the benefit of the doubt because he's a great player. Whether he chooses to check the boxes needed to return is up to him.
😂😂 He said nothing is the point. You can’t put words in his mouth because it fits your narrative. You can’t just rewrite history to be more palatable so you can feel better about how things happened.

What is my hand? Questioning his step mother who convinced him to turn down multiple agencies so she could represent him? His father who has always been overly involved dating back to his Cleveland run, where he'd sit in on the ridiculous practices ran by David Blatt in 2015? Firing his best friend and former college teammate because he chose to go to law school and get his agent's license? There have been questions out there about Kyrie and his constantly changing team around him since he came into the NBA. I am all for involved parents, but be an adult.
I’m sure you also know the intimate details leading to those changes? Be and adult? 🤨

I’m sure you also know the intimate details leading to those changes? Be and adult? 🤨
Josh Hairston got fired, went to law school, and now works for KLUTCH. I don't know why anyone would hire someone with no prior job experience to manage their careers and marketing. The Blatt practice stories were all over local papers when Blatt was rightfully fired.

I am not saying he's a liar but when you say you only watched 15 minutes of something you or someone in your team posted to social media and then refuse to condemn the content it's a bit suspect.

It has always been my position that if he didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings and the information is wrong, then apologize.

A simple apology in the beginning could've ended all of this.

Now that he's apologized, took down the post. Met with the commissioner and the owner, the situation should be done with.

It has always been my position that if he didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings and the information is wrong, then apologize.

A simple apology in the beginning could've ended all of this.

Now that he's apologized, took down the post. Met with the commissioner and the owner, the situation should be done with.

Those were two things(meet with Tsai & Silver) he did that were on the list of requirements for his reentry into the Nets locker room.

There shouldn’t be a list..

If you work for any business and you mess up there are terms that must be met to return to work. It also works in reverse, when you are hired to a job, you have requirements that must be met if not you won't be part of the day to day until you fix what was asked. This is operating a business with employees and a global eye on you 24/7.

If you work for any business and you mess up there are terms that must be met to return to work. It also works in reverse, when you are hired to a job, you have requirements that must be met if not you won't be part of the day to day until you fix what was asked. This is operating a business with employees and a global eye on you 24/7.
Yeah I’ve lived long enough and seen enough to understand how the world works to an extent. To the extent I don’t need you to tell me how it works. .

I am not saying he's a liar but when you say you only watched 15 minutes of something you or someone in your team posted to social media and then refuse to condemn the content it's a bit suspect.

All of these excuses for a guy who wouldn't immediately condemn anti semitism. Case in point the post above.
Where is all this energy for Amazon who profited off of a post?

Was there this same outrage during Trumps presidency?

Last edited:
Those issue you stated will always be in society, Kyrie's done what he needed to do.

He stated that he wasn't antisemitic in his second interview. He just didn't answer the question the way the media, the owner and you wanted it answered.

The situation should be over with now but the owner's dragging it on continuing to make it a story.

Kyrie showed us who he was over a week ago

Let it go, he doesn't hate you or your people and made a mistake and admitted it.

:lol: they want that boy to dance and twirl and shuck and jive…. And He still gon always have an asterisk next to him for them to pull up at will.

Per Wikipedia,

On March 9, 2021, Leonard received criticism for using the anti-jewish slur "****" during a Twitch stream while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. The Heat announced the same day that they were reviewing the matter and that Leonard would be "away from the team indefinitely."[41] The eSports organization FaZe Clan cut ties with him later that day,[42] although he remained an investor.[43] He later apologized for using the slur, stating that he did not know what it meant.[44]

In the follow up since, he's met with several organizations within the Jewish faith. He's also toured Holocaust sites, and donated money to a variety of Jewish charities including educating those outside of the religion about Jewish traditions and how each different sect of the religion differs.

:lol: at white boy using a straight up slur being even in the same ballpark of tweeting a damn link. That speaks exactly to what Shannon is saying lol

People only refer to Jewish individuals as Semites, when it also includes Muslim and Arabic individuals.

America was quick to call anyone wearing a hijab, turban, or with a traditional Muslim name a “Terrorist” during 9/11. Nobody was screaming antisemitism then, but they sure did consider it “Patriotism.”

Respectfully, that’s sum bs

Well I’ll give it to you like this, the dominant can produce the recessive, the recessive can’t produce the dominant.
Melanin is dominant. Melanin recessive people came after melanin dominant people.

Where is all this energy for Amazon who profited off of a post?

Was there this same outrage during Trumps presidency?

As someone who never voted for a Republican in any election ever, yeah. That hatred of trump and his cult is still rampaging until the Majorie trailer park greene’s and Ted Cruz’s are dead that energy isn’t going away.

Also this isn’t an Amazon forum but **** them too. Never used their services. Never will. But that has been said by me enough although I guess not enough even the dense people too busy making excuses for Kyrie still ignore it.

Last edited:
People only refer to Jewish individuals as Semites, when it also includes Muslim and Arabic individuals.

America was quick to call anyone wearing a hijab, turban, or with a traditional Muslim name a “Terrorist” during 9/11. Nobody was screaming antisemitism then, but they sure did consider it “Patriotism.”

You’re right Americans handled 9/11 wrong that fear & rage was misplaced.

Back
Top Bottom