Nike Kyrie 8

It has always been my position that if he didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings and the information is wrong, then apologize.

A simple apology in the beginning could've ended all of this.

Now that he's apologized, took down the post. Met with the commissioner and the owner, the situation should be done with.
There are no “simple apologies” anymore. This is the cancel culture era.

You’re right Americans handled 9/11 wrong that fear & rage was misplaced.
You have got to be kidding me right. They handled 9/11 wrong? So you think everyone should have been happy and glad when two Boeing 767’s slammed into the twin towers? Yeah I’m sure if you were there you wouldn’t have been very fearful for your life or mad at the scumbags that caused all of that damage.

Can we get this man banned already?

You have got to be kidding me right. They handled 9/11 wrong? So you think everyone should have been happy and glad when two Boeing 767’s slammed into the twin towers? Yeah I’m sure if you were there you wouldn’t have been very fearful for your life or mad at the scumbags that caused all of that damage.

There was so much hate towards anyone of Middle Eastern descent in 2001-2005 (still alot today but talking about then). Not being racist, but I can remember going into convenience stores and the owners were absolutely scared of what would happen to them because of associations that weren’t true. One group doesn’t define a race.

Ban him for what? Saying something you don’t agree with? A bit hypocritical don’t you think?

This ain’t the only thread he wildin in fam, ask anyone, lmao
I understand, and I know there is a rule about trolling, but he hasn’t threatened anyone or called names with hostility. Block him and you won’t have to see it. I don’t agree with most of what he’s saying either but banning him for what he has said is essentially the same thing they did to Kyrie.

I wasn’t there but I do know of multiple people who worked in tower 2, including the father of one of my closest friends. He never had Muslim hate or generalized everyone in a Turban should be punished because of the horrid and terrorist actions of others. Fundamentalism exists in every single religion. This is as stupid as saying well Kyrie promoted an anti semetic movie so we must blame every person who has seen the movie.

This ain’t the only thread he wildin in fam, ask anyone, lmao

I don’t know what wildin means but if you mean talking about shoes, you’re right. I’m somewhat active in the Zion 2 thread and LeBron 20 thread, shoes I also purchase. I’m a bit perplexed why my view is considered trolling.

duke40 duke40 in here keeping it even and giving facts. Mad respect for sure to you. I came in here to see shoes and see debating I’m glad it ended with him saying the things he did.

Hmmm…
AC85A2DB-CDC5-4866-B90B-121B7EB9B00F.jpeg
FD07E011-292A-47CF-8C46-CBF82D50A36E.jpeg
1597699D-B07A-49D0-9418-1272B31DB652.jpeg
3DF44C66-820C-4998-9AEF-1FE3CA3E33FC.jpeg
BB05214B-E5E8-49BE-B2E4-5A7CB8A6434F.jpeg
44D3E355-5FD7-4934-A1C3-7537C7002DD5.jpeg

I hooped in my Kyrie 2's for the first time in years this past Friday and my forefoot was HURTING.

I hope the zoom is better in these.

I hooped in my Kyrie 2's for the first time in years this past Friday and my forefoot was HURTING.

I hope the zoom is better in these.

Being that there was no Zoom in the forefoot in the 2's, I'm sure that having Zoom in the forefoot should help a little in the 8's.

I'll never forget playing in the 2's!

They were sleek, great court feel but severely lacking cushion.

I remember playing 5 or 6 games in one day, the next day my legs were noodles.

Never wore them again and sold them. Even had a nice ID pair that had to go :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom