Nike Kyrie 8

Funny thing about the 2 and 3 was they sold it to us as Kyrie wanting to feel closer to the ground yet he himself had PE’s with ZM. Just say you wanted to cut corners to justify the low price point Nike. We still love you baby lol.

DB6074F9-7466-4CCE-B791-73484B572AFB.jpeg

These will look great with the Bulls City Uni's.

Well she didn’t cheat on me exactly, just left me cause she “didn’t have feelings for me anymore” and then got together with a guy she knew for 3 days at a church camp.

He was emotionally available for someone else before he got with him. That dirty little hamster was mentally cheating on you already.

Tried these on Friday at my local Champs…

They felt pretty similar to the Infinity’s from a cushioning standpoint, but the upper is far more stiff. Would have copped just because but they did not feel like a shoe worth $140.

Tried these on Friday at my local Champs…

They felt pretty similar to the Infinity’s from a cushioning standpoint, but the upper is far more stiff. Would have copped just because but they did not feel like a shoe worth $140.

That's the exact same way I felt. The upper made me not think they're worth $140, since Kyrie's go on sale.

After watching that NW review I’m just about off these. I guess I was hoping the upper material was better than what it looked like but turns out it’s what it is. Stiff garbage. Sad to see the line end like this. That purple colorway is so nice too 😢.

So after trying these 8’s on I went back and wore a pair of Infinity’s for a hoop session… forgot just how good they performed on court. Might grab a couple of pairs while they can be had for the low, and just wait to see if these 8’s show up in outlets.

Wait, where do y’all live where these are even in stores? Before I went to the Spurs game Friday, I looked in Champs, JD, etc and didn’t see any

Back
Top Bottom