Nike Kyrie 8

He didn't do research. He promoted something he hadn't even watched.

What did Hitler think of black people?

But you dudes keep defending the post of a video quoting Hitler? Make that make sense, other than coming from the same contrarian fake free thinker school where you're not humble enough to admit you were wrong.

people keep throwing this around like it’s supposed to be some trump card, but if the root of Hitler’s hatred for Jews came from them being a powerful or chosen people then why couldn’t he have said the same about black people and still been violent/hateful towards them? I think people bring that alleged quote up for historical acknowledgement of the theory of Blacks being Hebrews being known and accepted….not because people are looking for kind words about black people from Hitler. However, allegedly that quote isn’t even real regardless and I personally am not really that deep into the blacks = hebrews thing but I’m not mad at any discussion of our true origins beyond they brought all you ****** over here on a boat….

I don’t really get deep into any of this stuff, all religion has its flaw, but I’m not mad at Kyrie trying to explore origins that they hid from us.

I didn’t say anything exactly. I specified that. Go re read.

So Ky makes anti-semetic comments, promotes a movie that espouses Hitler and speaks negatively of the religion and it's people and it's generally true. My dude, I think you need to take a step back. This is the same stupid rhetoric called "both sidesism". I love Kyrie, he is my favorite player from Duke, my all time favorite Cavalier, and I stay loyal to him but he's out of his mind, and that's not generally true, that's 100% true.

Of all people, he should know. He's been subjected to horrific racial language, and he's part Native American on his mother's side. Two of the most slandered races in the history of the world. He should know better. I'm embarrassed and disgusted anyone is "both sides'ing" this bull ****.

So Ky makes anti-semetic comments, promotes a movie that espouses Hitler and speaks negatively of the religion and it's people and it's generally true. My dude, I think you need to take a step back. This is the same stupid rhetoric called "both sidesism". I love Kyrie, he is my favorite player from Duke, my all time favorite Cavalier, and I stay loyal to him but he's out of his mind, and that's not generally true, that's 100% true.

Of all people, he should know. He's been subjected to horrific racial language, and he's part Native American on his mother's side. Two of the most slandered races in the history of the world. He should know better. I'm embarrassed and disgusted anyone is "both sides'ing" this bull ****.
No, he didn’t make anti-sematic comments whatsoever. He posted a picture of a video title, publicly available on Amazon.

Content he didn’t even create. And he’s being crucified for it

Brett Favre’s swindling money out of poor local communities, of his own no less.

The Nets themselves are rehiring a guy philandering on his wife and sexually harassing literal employees wives.

Kyrie Irving post a picture of a video publicly available on Amazon, and then people twisted to claim he’s spreading hate and making anti-sematic remarks, none of which is what he was doing in actuality.

Just go along.

It's totally normal for a basketball player to be blackballed for sharing a link to a publicly available movie.

If anything it proves that conspiracy theories aren't true.

So we can check off thebagman thebagman as an anti-semite apparently.
Based on what? You Salem witch hunting and accusing? Just as it’s being done to Kyrie?

What on earth did I actually say that would warrant such slander? I’m laughing at your gross mischaracterization of what happened in actuality and how you defined it as so. You’re def part of the problem that we are seeing in regards to Kyrie right now. You don’t know me from atom.

Do you know me?

You don’t know my race, religion or my family’s religion or extended family’s race or religion. Where do you get off slinging such accusations without knowing **** all?

No, he didn’t make anti-sematic comments whatsoever. He posted a picture of a video title, publicly available on Amazon.

Content he didn’t even create. And he’s being crucified for it

Brett Favre’s swindling money out of poor local communities, of his own no less.

The Nets themselves are rehiring a guy philandering on his wife and sexually harassing literal employees wives.

Kyrie Irving post a picture of a video publicly available on Amazon, and then people twisted to claim he’s spreading hate and making anti-sematic remarks, none of which is what he was doing in actuality.

Just go along.

It's totally normal for a basketball player to be blackballed for sharing a link to a publicly available movie.

If anything it proves that conspiracy theories aren't true.

Brett Favre is a scumbag as is every other person involved from Ted DiBiase Jr, his father Ted DiBiase, Gov Tate Reeves, etc. These people should be jailed until every dime is paid back, and doubled.

The Nets firing a scumbag to be head coach is also a problem, and should be addressed, not only by Brooklyn nets management but also the league.

Kyrie doubled down and didn't acknowledge self accountability. This was all preventable if he had apologized and not added today's nonsense. Do I think Kyrie is anti-semetic? I don't. Do I think he's lost his mind and bi-polar, absolutely. I hope he gets help but doing what your doing is whataboutism, and incredibly ignorant.

Based on what? You Salem witch hunting and accusing? Just as it’s being done to Kyrie?

What on earth did I actually say that would warrant such slander? I’m laughing at your gross mischaracterization of what happened in actuality and how you defined it as so. You’re def part of the problem that we are seeing in regards to Kyrie right now. You don’t know me from atom.

Do you know me?

You don’t know my race, religion or my family’s religion or extended family’s race or religion. Where do you get off slinging such accusations without knowing **** all?

You literally said blame Amazon(who by the way has gotten off way too easy here for my liking, but I don't do business with them for other reasons) and not Kyrie. My religion and my upbringing along with the anti-semitism I've personally dealt with being jumped in high school by two people, hearing my father called an anti-Jewish slur by my employer, etc. It does not matter who is slinging the excuses and hate speech or where they come from. It's the words and actions.

Lmao at this thread. Kyrie has always been criticized for **** he brought on himself and thinking he’s the smartest person in any room he’s in. **** is laughable but I love the people rushing to his defense.

Regarding the shoes, I doubt these even release now.

Lmao at this thread. Kyrie has always been criticized for **** he brought on himself and thinking he’s the smartest person in any room he’s in. **** is laughable but I love the people rushing to his defense.

Regarding the shoes, I doubt these even release now.
He kinda brought it on himself, but not really. Not to this over exaggerating extent.

As someone who IS Jewish, yes any negative remark towards Jewish people is anti-semitism. No room for it anywhere, at any time. At the same time, there's no room for hate anywhere. I'm not mad at Kyrie, I'm not out to cancel Kyrie, but I am extremely disappointed and sad that he has once again continued to cut off his nose to spite his face. He's better than this, and hopefully he finds a redemption arc.

huh? So no one can criticize Jewish people for any reason, ever? What? 😭

You can criticize anyone but their religion should not be a topic, ever. Muslim, Christian, Jewish, doesn’t matter.
But did HE criticize Jewish people? I’m confused.. I’m trying to understand… And I understand that you are one person and one view, so I’m not expecting your response to represent all Jewish people.

Kyrie doesn’t have to apologize for anything. He didn’t do anything wrong. I applaud him not backing down to a bullying media pushing whatever their agenda is. They’ve been on his **** since he didn’t go along with the communist libtard vaccine agenda. And have been dying to put him on the cross again. That black American man fights for what he believes in, I applaud that. He’s a tough sum *****. Even given up money in the process, so he’s not a fake SJW akin to Cap-ernick or LeTard.
Very proud of you. Couldn’t agree with you more.

But did HE criticize Jewish people? I’m confused.. I’m trying to understand… And I understand that you are one person and one view, so I’m not expecting your response to represent all Jewish people.

I don’t believe Kyrie is anti-Semitic. However the movie he shared is and his refusal to say that it is anti semetic combined with all of his other statements has sadly landed us here.

I’m not a practicing member of the Jewish community but I respect the traditions of my family and those who helped raise me, as well as members of my family who fled home to escape the Holocaust. So, much appreciated on how you phrased the final part of your statement.

I don’t believe Kyrie is anti-Semitic. However the movie he shared is and his refusal to say that it is anti semetic combined with all of his other statements has sadly landed us here.

I’m not a practicing member of the Jewish community but I respect the traditions of my family and those who helped raise me, as well as members of my family who fled home to escape the Holocaust. So, much appreciated on how you phrased the final part of your statement.
I appreciate your response. I guess I missed where he didn’t separate himself from the views of the material in question. It’s going to be interesting moving forward seeing the outcome of how this transpires..

Kyrie apologized on IG.

But we all know that the media circus will never move forward. Can’t wait for them to spin the next thing he does. Best that he just wipes his social media presence and refuses to speak to reporters moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom