Nike Kyrie 8

What do you call it taking a week for Nets and Nike to take any actual action? They had a sudden change of heart? Doing an “internal investigation” :lol:

I call it them waiting for him to walk back his statement, because they have millions of dollars in sneakers already out of production and a sneaker that designers wasted their time on.

They were waiting for it to blow over.

If any of these companies cared it would have been immediate.

The media and the woke mob have too much influence.

Lol. This is such a lazy, ignorant, and fallacy-laden argument.

I know this isn't convenient to your narrative - nor does it allow you to use banal, right-wing buzzwords like "woke mob" (that are so hackneyed at this point that you're essentially just regurgitating meaningless drivel) - but that isn't how the real world works, kid.

It's abundantly clear (based on basic logic and rational thought) that both Nike and the Nets waited before taking such a consequential step because they hoped that Kyrie would make the situation right (before things got to the point where taking drastic action like this became unavoidable).

When he failed to do so (and indeed, only made matters worse by doubling and tripling down), they acted.

I understand that this is clearly a difficult concept for you to grasp, but even if, just for the sake of argument, one puts aside any moral qualms that individuals at either of these companies would rightly have with Kyrie's actions - I can't think of any major consumer-facing company that would think it's a sound business strategy to implicitly endorse (or even stay silently complicit in the face of) the promotion of antisemitic content or ideas.

I know this isn't convenient to your narrative - nor does it allow you to use banal, right-wing buzzwords like "woke mob" (that are so hackneyed at this point that you're essentially just regurgitating meaningless drivel) - but that isn't how the real world works, kid.

It's abundantly clear (based on basic logic and rational thought) that both Nike and the Nets waited before taking such a consequential step because they hoped that Kyrie would make the situation right before it became unavoidably necessary for them to take such drastic action.

When he failed to do so (and indeed, only made matters worse by doubling and tripling down), they acted.

I understand that this is clearly a difficult concept for you to grasp, but even if, just for the sake of argument, one puts aside any moral qualms that individuals at either of these companies would rightly have with Kyrie's actions - I can't think of any major consumer-facing company that would think it's a sound business strategy to implicitly endorse (or even stay silently complicit in the face of) the promotion of antisemitic content or ideas.

Extremely well said

It's abundantly clear (based on basic logic and rational thought) that both Nike and the Nets waited before taking such a consequential step because they hoped that Kyrie would make the situation right before it became unavoidably necessary for them to take such drastic action.

I call it them waiting for him to walk back his statement, because they have millions of dollars in sneakers already out of production and a sneaker that designers wasted their time on.

They were waiting for it to blow over.

Except they both waited until after dude apologized and made donations :rofl:

Would be one thing if they did it Monday or Tuesday but they literally do it right after he apologizes (which was probably prompted by a convo with Nets/Nike :lol:)

This was about getting that ***** to be humble and stay in line/punishment for dragging his feet to apologize.

Will be a hell of a day when black people realize how powerful we are. Ain’t nobody watching a league with no ******.

It really is hard to believe that one of Nike's most iconic campaigns contained the following...

I am not a role model.

I am not paid to be a role model.

I am paid to wreak havoc on the basketball court.

Parents should be role models.

Just because I dunk a basketball,

Doesn’t mean I should raise your kids.”

Except they both waited until after dude apologized and made donations :rofl:

Would be one thing if they did it Monday or Tuesday but they literally do it right after he apologizes (which was probably prompted by a convo with Nets/Nike :lol:)

This was about getting that ***** to be humble and stay in line/punishment for dragging his feet to apologize.

Will be a hell of a day when black people realize how powerful we are. Ain’t nobody watching a league with no ******.

This has nothing to do with Kyrie's skin tone. If Kevin Love said this type of nonsense the same policies apply.

This has nothing to do with Kyrie's skin tone. If Kevin Love said this type of nonsense the same policies apply.

What did Kyrie say? :lol:

What would the reaction have been if Kyrie sat next to Farrakhan speaking similar rhetoric without objection?

image.ashx

You didn’t hear a peep about Chick Fil A CEO sitting there letting dude get this off with no objection. Does he agree with that sentiment because he didn’t go on a world tour denouncing those beliefs? :lol:

On top of the fact that Kevin Love doesn’t have to go back and piece together his peoples history beyond being only taught slavery in school for your silly little comparison to make sense to begin with. It has everything to do with skin tone but I’m sorry for pulling “the race card” :lol:

The power and influence of the media has everyone brainwashed.

They’ve been on kyrie’s case since the vaccine stuff. This won’t be the end. Like I said, they’ll spin every word that comes out of his mouth.

Best for him to “shut up and dribble” right?

The irony from people on here, Nike, NBA etc 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

What did he say? :lol:

What would the reaction have been if Kyrie sat next to Farrakhan speaking similar rhetoric without objection?

image.ashx

You didn’t hear a peep about Chick Fil A CEO sitting there letting dude get this off with no objection. Does he agree with that sentiment because he didn’t go on a world tour denouncing those beliefs? :lol:

On top of the fact that Kevin Love doesn’t have to go back and piece together his peoples history beyond being only taught slavery in school for your silly little comparison to make sense to begin with. It has everything to do with skin tone but I’m sorry for pulling “the race card” :lol:

I have not eaten at Chik-fil-a in 3 years because that company is racist and homophobic. Kevin Love could have to piece together ancestors if they emigrated to the states, his grandparents would have been immigrants if the beach boys fan in my knows my history. Kyrie is judged on what he said and doubling/tripling down, not the color of his skin.

“subgroup of dudes” :lol: wouldn’t be convenient if only the dusty hoteps were backing Kyrie, but nah :lol:

Honestly I’m shocked a black man is being attacked like this. I find it sad actually that he’s not even allowed to speak without them spinning every word he says.

“subgroup of dudes” :lol: wouldn’t be convenient if only the dusty hoteps were backing Kyrie, but nah :lol:

You clearly don't know what the word subgroup means, or just making up an argument to respond to as usual

But you have been chief goofball over the past couple weeks though

Once again you think randoms on Twitter is some strong evidence of something :lol: :smh:

The power and influence of the media has everyone brainwashed.

They’ve been on kyrie’s case since the vaccine stuff. This won’t be the end. Like I said, they’ll spin every word that comes out of his mouth.

Best for him to “shut up and dribble” right?

The irony from people on here, Nike, NBA etc 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

National media have been after him since he told LeBron he didn't need two dads. He shouldn't shut up and dribble he should apologize, follow up those words with actions, and resume his career once he's proven to his teammates, fans, and ownership he's realized the consequences that come with his actions.

I have not eaten at Chik-fil-a in 3 years because that company is racist and homophobic. Kevin Love could have to piece together ancestors if they emigrated to the states, his grandparents would have been immigrants if the beach boys fan in my knows my history. Kyrie is judged on what he said and doubling/tripling down, not the color of his skin.

I was cut off by my childhood best friend for eating chick fil a. Y’all are weird af and care too much about what the next person is doing. worry about yourself

Back
Top Bottom