Nike Kyrie III

Ended up getting rid of both the Black Ice & the BHM pairs, was caught up in them being new but looking back, they were pretty boring. Might be in for the navy pair coming out though, one of the better colors for sure

Yall are trippin the Black Ice are fire.

Yall are saying these are boring but lust over PG1's with the same colorways...

Pg's took over, he really knew what he wanted, multiple shoes with different materials on many of the uppers

black ice are alright. I like the white/chromes a little better. With the bhm i think they could have done better. Would have liked a silver or gold swoosh. Maybe white and black color blocked upper like the lebron 14 flip the switch. 

How low do you guys think the Kyrie 3 "summer pack" will be at its cheapest. $80 at outlets or even less? $60?  I got mine for $87, don't know if its worth keeping em

Just give me these so i can be out lol
Grizz stating the facts 
smokin.gif

black ice are alright. I like the white/chromes a little better. With the bhm i think they could have done better. Would have liked a silver or gold swoosh. Maybe white and black color blocked upper like the lebron 14 flip the switch. 

How low do you guys think the Kyrie 3 "summer pack" will be at its cheapest. $80 at outlets or even less? $60?  I got mine for $87, don't know if its worth keeping em

Of course we always want the lowest price possible, but 87 good to me.

Back
Top Bottom