Nike Kyrie III

nike should do like the kyrie 2 what thes...

a yellow one and a black one...

the yellow hit one reminds me of the brucelee kobes...

i'd be up for a pair

Is it just me or are the kyries extremely uncomfortable? im only 120 lb so i dont feel any zoom either 
Not just you....I left a post a long time ago about how uncomfortable they are for me. I am 200+ and my feet hurt if I walk around in them for a while. Playing ball, on the other hand, I like them. I don't usually play full court (just 3 on 3 street) so having a lot of cushion is no big deal.

18949844_1932613160307283_3694474552408014848_n.jpg
Amazing CW layout.

The black side with the red out line around the swoosh reminds me of the LBJ's black AZG, where the yellow side is reminisient of Kobe's Bruce Lee CW's.

If only..

messing around with the color options on 2k showed me this shoes potential. Too bad.

The 3s are reasonably comfortable once broken in. Insole swap helps.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

2017 NBA Finals:

Game 1 6/1/2017 at Golden State: Red/Gold PE
Game 2 6/4/2017 at Golden State: White/Gold PE
Game 3 6/7/2017 vs. Golden State: Black/Yellow PE BRUCE LEE
Game 4 6/9/2017 vs. Golden State: Red/Gold PE IRON MAN

2017 NBA Finals:

Game 1 6/1/2017 at Golden State: Red/Gold PE
Game 2 6/4/2017 at Golden State: White/Gold PE
Game 3 6/7/2017 vs. Golden State: Black/Yellow PE BRUCE LEE
Game 4 6/9/2017 vs. Golden State: Red/Gold PE IRON MAN
whats this for? just recordkeeping?

The bone colored pair is the Kyrie 3 Flesh n Bone. Bone colored with blood splatter to represent flesh n bone, his favorite member of Cleveland rap group Bone Thugs and Harmony. They will release later this summer.

View media item 2461554
What do you yall think of this iD pair I just ordered? I just noticed all my hoop shoes are black. Time for a white based shoe to hoop in. This is basically inspired from the LeBron 9 & 10 Elite home colorways. I couldn't decide if I should of done metallic gold or university gold. So I did it two tone and it looks like they compliment each other well.

Also this is my first Nike iD pair ever. Always played around with it but never ordered a shoe. Ive heard iDs can come as soon as 3 weeks. Or does it always take 4?

The bone colored pair is the Kyrie 3 Flesh n Bone. Bone colored with blood splatter to represent flesh n bone, his favorite member of Cleveland rap group Bone Thugs and Harmony. They will release later this summer.
nice i might get em for highschool basketball next yr

What do you yall think of this iD pair I just ordered? I just noticed all my hoop shoes are black. Time for a white based shoe to hoop in. This is basically inspired from the LeBron 9 & 10 Elite home colorways. I couldn't decide if I should of done metallic gold or university gold. So I did it two tone and it looks like they compliment each other well.

Also this is my first Nike iD pair ever. Always played around with it but never ordered a shoe. Ive heard iDs can come as soon as 3 weeks. Or does it always take 4?
They look very similar to the N7's coming out soon. If I were you I'd get those.

Don't toy with us like that. Where'd you get this info lol

their cool. metallic gold is better than univ gold for the swoosh.  yeah nike ids can come a week or two early

Wait what, is this true? I would freak. They are one of my fav PE's in the last 5 years

I hope you're not playing 
eyes.gif
 I really need this cw 

Back
Top Bottom