Nike Kyrie III

Air Max x Los Primeros releasing the same time on SNKRS too hoping that helps.

Last edited:
KD's (MVP) dropping same time now (SNKRS) so should have a better chance than just the Kyrie's releasing.

True. I think more people will still go more after the Kyrie than the KD X.

Kyrie for sure is more limited as in the HoH stores getting them. There's only like 3-4 in California that's selling them? The HoH that is selling them is about 40 min away. Unlike the KD X. More HoH stores carried them but so low quantity.

I would guess low availability as well for the Kyrie. They also look better than the KD since they didn't **** it up by releasing a whole new PE than the original.

Best of luck to all going for either shoe. Nike blessed me with the reserve and should be here on Friday.

True. I think more people will still go more after the Kyrie than the KD X.

Kyrie for sure is more limited as in the HoH stores getting them. There's only like 3-4 in California that's selling them? The HoH that is selling them is about 40 min away. Unlike the KD X. More HoH stores carried them but so low quantity.

I would guess low availability as well for the Kyrie. They also look better than the KD since they didn't **** it up by releasing a whole new PE than the original.

Best of luck to all going for either shoe. Nike blessed me with the reserve and should be here on Friday.

Wat r u talking about all HOH are releasing as well as all Nike stores? How u saying the kyries are gona b more limited wen Ontario footlocker isn't even a HOH and they received the KD 10 finals & they where the only store in all os s.cali that got em...

Wat r u talking about all HOH are releasing as well as all Nike stores? How u saying the kyries are gona b more limited wen Ontario footlocker isn't even a HOH and they received the KD 10 finals & they where the only store in all os s.cali that got em...

Did you check the launch locator? I did for the Kyrie and KD X. More stores in the Bay Area makes more sense. Warriors colors, etc...

Like I said, closest foot locker (HoH) for the Kyrie is about 35-40 minutes away. While the KD X stores that are carrying them (all HoH). There's 3 in a 15 mile radius.

By the looks of it just seeing from the locator that the Kyrie 3 is more limited.

Did you check the launch locator? I did for the Kyrie and KD X. More stores in the Bay Area makes more sense. Warriors colors, etc...

Like I said, closest foot locker (HoH) for the Kyrie is about 35-40 minutes away. While the KD X stores that are carrying them (all HoH). There's 3 in a 15 mile radius.

By the looks of it just seeing from the locator that the Kyrie 3 is more limited.[/QUOTE

Explain to me how that is?

Attachments

• IMG_0725.PNG
    IMG_0725.PNG
    663 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0727.PNG
    IMG_0727.PNG
    741.4 KB · Views: 19
7 stores total in cali got the KD finals

12 stores around me got the kyries plus Nike Santa Monica n Nike grove...

So how is the kyrie more limited?!

Don't kno why ur basing it off the Bay Area only bro...

7 stores total in cali got the KD finals

12 stores around me got the kyries plus Nike Santa Monica n Nike grove...

So how is the kyrie more limited?!

Don't kno why ur basing it off the Bay Area only bro...

I didn't really check the rest of the state/country for the availability. Just my area that's why I assumed it's limited.

I didn't check so cal or other areas as no need for me to check. Apologies if it's not limited. I just assumed so since not many FTL stores in my area are selling them.

yall think resale for the Bruce lees gonna go up after release on stockx? right now its sitting at 200 lowest

Have a lecture and guest speaker when the drop is online so I'll be in the back on my phone trying for these lol. No HOH close to me got them. All luck and prayers at this time

Back
Top Bottom